“Extended Stay will always be my choice to stay.”

Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Cypress
“Extended Stay will always be my choice to stay.”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Excellent service. Truly recommend extended stay. Great service and helpful staff.

• Stayed July 2012
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Orange County - Cypress. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Once again, I and the entire staff at our hotel thank you for your very kind words, and we'd love to see you here again. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed July 9, 2012

When we got to the room, there was a really nasty musty odor. The first thing we did was open the window. The beds are a bit sqeeky and the house keeping comes only once per week. We have to keep coming down to the lobby to pick supplies like towels and soap amd some tines have to wait anywhere from ten to twenty minuets for somebody to assist you at the front desk. We also xalled maintenance to fix our entrance bulb in our room and its been about two days and they have yet to do so. I really wish they improve theyre service to the least because if i need a place ro stay while in this area, it cwrtainly wont be this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank hussjay
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
I would like to start by apologizing to you for not meeting your expectations. We strive to provide all our guests with a comfortable, “home away from home” experience. I am sorry we failed at that mission. We will take your comments and coach our team to provide better service in the future. I can understand how frustrating it is waiting on for something to be fixed and it never happens. That would make me feel like my needs were not met. We also will make better strides to have someone at the front desk at all times. Most of the time we have to step away from the desk to help other guest’s needs as well. Lastly, we will make sure to enhance the odor in our rooms and double check for any bad odors prior to guests checking in. Again, thank you for completing our survey. Best regard, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Rosemead
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Needed for business trip; early morning meeting on following day of stay and worked very well and very convenient.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and for taking the time to provide feedback about your stay. We value your comments so we can continue to improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay in Extended Stay America Orange County - Cypress.

One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Orange County - Cypress takes pride in creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.
Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Pasadena, California
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Needed a good, clean and affordable hotel and that's what I got. It's clean, rates are great and experience was great. I needed information in the a.m., hours, went to the front desk and they led me in right direction for a place to each. Only thing is that the hotel is not directly off a major road or at least noticable and that made locating a bit tricky. Once you get there it's not a problem.

Room Tip: mapquest the location or call front desk.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
One of the greatest rewards of my job is receiving encouraging feedback such as yours. Our staff at the Extended Stay America Orange County - Cypress takes pride is creating a memorable, exceptional “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expect.
I understand our hotel can be quite under the radar, but we’re working hard to get our signs illuminated with bigger and better signs for the future. This will definitely help our guests to see our signs a lot better in the near future.
Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again at Extended Stay Hotels. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations
Milwaukee
Reviewed April 29, 2012

The room smelled musty and old. Room, especially bathroom were dirty. The hotel was out of soap, so we had to go out to buy our own. Stove was dirty and rusted, so we didn't feel comfortable using it. Beds were old and uncomfortable. We needed synthetic pillows due to allergies to down, but none were available. After 2 days we cancelled the rest of our week long stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
I can understand how we were not able to provide the upmost cleanliness of our rooms when you stayed with us. I will personally coach my staff so that we do a better job in cleaning our guest's rooms and better preparing them prior to our guests arrival. Best regards, Michael Daddona Regional Director of Operations

Travelers are raving about these Cypress hotels

Granada Hills, CA
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Comfortable, quiet and clean. Nice surprice to have a small continental breakfast. No fruit the first two days and the bananas on the third day were very under-ripe. It was nice to know tha there was a kitchenette. We brought dinner with us the first night and had a place for leftovers.

Room Tip: The hallways were a little smokey, but our room was fine!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
I understand that our fruit was not available during breakfast hours. We have made significant progress to have enough fruit and breakfast items for future guests. We just started our grab n go breakfast at our hotel and your comments are greatly appreciated.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great service!!!! Room was good and hotel needs new beds, but overall room was nice and quiet.

• Stayed March 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cypress
HYATT house Cypress/Anaheim
Hampton Inn Los Angeles / Orange County / Cypress
Courtyard Cypress Anaheim/Orange County
Rodeway Inn Cypress
Rodeway Inn Cypress
#6 of 8 in Cypress
Best Western Los Alamitos Inn & Suites
Residence Inn Cypress Los Alamitos

Been to Extended Stay America - Orange County - Cypress? Share your experiences!