“Rarely able to find it open”
Review of LeBoulanger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
LeBoulanger
Ranked #4 of 10 Bakeries in Cupertino
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Not that they dont have a listed time but they are closed even otherwise. So many times I've tried to get there but they always close before time. Bakery is great. Bread is awesome. Love the cinnamon rolls. Coffee is average. But they are always closed before dark. or even earlier sometimes.
Its for the high calorie cravings however. I can't find anything thats a little lighter.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

The Classic is my favorite and is done perfectly every time. You can add/subtract ingredients and the customer nature of the sandwiches makes them a "do not miss" if you want a great lunch. Prices are good, locations are good, sides are good...a do not miss for lunch.

Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Nice place to have an espresso and pastries in the morning with friends. Pretty good breakfast sandwiches too.

Kinda reminds me of an airport restaurant.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Excellent place to go for breakfast or lunch (I haven't had dinner there yet) with free WiFi.
The size of their pastries is just right, and their soups are tasty and decent portions as well. They have several vegan plates, which I appreciate. I'm glad they're walking distance from the hotel!

Reviewed March 31, 2012

My husband and I got the bagel egg sandwiches in the morning and they were very good!