“Simply good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Popped in for lunch and it's a busy place! Greeting was really friendly and seated quickly. Service was friendly and good. Our food was delicious but for the price paid the portions were small and heavily dressed. The restaurant had a good ambience, but it felt like a chain restaurant which of course it is! Despite the good food I would not necessarily return as I prefer more authentic places to eat, but for its location by Infinite Loop it serves it's purpose.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Several times I had been there with my kids and wife - they never got bored and so did I. Pizzuki and Pizza are our favourites. Blonde is delicious.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Serves its purpose, good food and service. Can be extremely busy so have to get your timings right.

Good selection on food and drink ,

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The service was nice but slow, the food was bellow average or even poor. I ordered the chicken Pot Stickers as a starter, the taste was nice but needed more time on the pan so the base could get crispy. 35 to 40 minutes later I got my Chicken "no-noodle" soup, warm, almost cold with just two or three realy small chicken bits, the two smallest noodles they found into the kitchen and a couple of carrot slices taked out of a frosted bag. The bison Burger was stone cold and well done (I asked for medium rare). The waiter changed it and 15 minutes later he bring me a new bison burger, this time was cooked nicely.

The good side of this dinner: The beer, it was fantastic!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Enjoyed the appetizer variety and the large quantities of food served, but the overall quality of the food was average (we had an assortment of appetizers and pasta/meats for our dinners). I'd eat here again, but not as a first choice.