“Food not as great as atmosphere”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #5 of 234 Restaurants in Cupertino
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Food not as great as atmosphere”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Food was OK, not great. Atmosphere was fun.

Try to be seated in the main salon, not the one at the back behind the glass wall.

Still a reasonable option, with the added benefit that it stays open until late night.

Visited October 2012

“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I went aprox.40 times.My fave resterant! Great chicken wings and pizza.friendly staff.I love the place.Big place.

San Jose
“Very good!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I love BJ's restaurant. The food is so good and the service is great also. I would recommend the avocado rolls as an appetizer. Very delicious!

Santa Clara, California
“Atmosphere YES! Food Not so Yes...”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

High expectations, heard many good stories and read very good reviews.
We went there for our small cozy treat to our family, occasion was birthday.
Yes Atmosphere, ambiance is very good, very lively.. You can come here with friends or family or colleagues!
We orders variety in our appetizers and main course. Although appetizers and cocktails ( home made) were just great, most of our main course dishes with Rice as a base were disaster. Half cooked rice ( very hard) made that dish almost un-eatable ( lack of better words). We ate only the meat/fish/chicken and left the rice as-is. Although service was good in serving, our feedback to the server about the issues like these were taken very lightly...certainly you don't expect that to happen when you have mid to high expectations.

Whether I will visit BJ's again.. ? Yes I will give one more try, and will be more than happy to be proven wrong!

• Visited April 2012
Santa Clara, California
“Best for late night party”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

When everything was closed except fast food joints then BJ's was the best choice. That was the reason why I went to BJ's first. Celebrated my birthday, as it was surprise so everything was happening right at the moment. Loved the food, servers are very helpful. Good food for an 11th hour party. The place is big, nice seating arrangement & lovely ambience.

• Visited January 2012