“Delicious desserts!”
Review of La Patisserie

La Patisserie
Ranked #107 of 251 Restaurants in Cupertino
Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is a pretty good bakery! I've ordered the burnt almond cake twice for birthdays, and have tried many other desserts which range between $4-5. The hazelnut bliss and Persian Napoleon are delicious. Every time I come to this plaza, there's so many sweets to choose from!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Their cakes are awesome and reasonably priced. Lots of excellent chocolate cakes, but the mocha is also terrific.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

A few years ago I had purchased a cookbook for my wife. Then I was amazed that when we went to visit her dad in Capitola, they had gotten a cake from here! Just amazing! Loved this Bakery!

Reviewed January 17, 2009

Simply outstanding, we have been getting out cakes here for years. The place has a new management now that is doing a great job. It was excellent before and now it's even better.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 14, 2008

I like the fruit tart the best.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook