“Very good service and nice location”

Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Cupertino
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Good hotel and very nice service Good hotel and very nice service Good hotel and very nice service Good hotel and very nice service Good hotel and very nice service Good hotel and very nice service Good hotel and very nice service

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Although bordered by a busy street and Interstate 280. Hotel is surrounded by mature trees and well tended gardens that dampen traffic noise and provide natural shade. I can't say enough about this Hilton Garden Inn from superb and caring staff, excellent amenities, well furnished immaculate rooms. Even the mini bar & restaurant set uo seems to work quite well. Food was actually very good.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Upon arrival front desk lady was very friendly and helpful, received 2 complimentary water at front desk. Nice quiet room, comfy beds and pillows. Room service was awesome and the food quality and taste was amazing, way more than I expected. Little bit pricy though! Overall nice stay. Thank you

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The office is in Sunnyvale so it's "far" by local standards, but well worth the 15 min drive! I've tried other closer hotels but I just love HGI in Cupertino! Staff are so friendly, rooms clean, great locations and quiet. The fireplace and cozy seating in lobby is welcoming place to relax and gym is great too.

• Stayed: November 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn went out of their way to make my stay a pleasant one. A very helpful staff combined with great accommodations made for a great experience. I found my room to be quite and clean even though I was close to the elevator and ice machine. Breakfast was top notch with a variety of choices. I will be staying here again!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I love this hotel, every time I stay here, the staff, makes me feel like a member of their family. I am greeted by name, I am treated like I am the only customer and their top priority, and I have observed that they treat each guest the same way. The breakfast is awesome, room service is great as well and the rooms are clean. I look forward to my stays here.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

While we stay in this hotel, we feel totally relaxed, everything is clean, neat, considerative and wellcoming. Besides, my husband carelessly left a package of healthy medical products on a lobby table after checking out, we noticed this mistake one day later, we e-mailed asking for help, and a reception staff named Elena helped us finding it out. We appreciate very much. Because these healthy products are for my parents urgently.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cupertino
Cupertino Inn
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel
The Domain Hotel
The Domain Hotel
#4 of 33 in Sunnyvale

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino

Address: 10741 N Wolfe Rd, Cupertino, CA 95014-0613
Location: United States > California > Cupertino
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Cupertino
Price Range: $116 - $446 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino Hotel Cupertino