“Nice !!”

Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Cupertino
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Service excellent, rooms excellent, pool is small but really comfortable setting. i would recommend your hotel to anybody deciding to visit Cupertino ... The hotel has a sort of Spanish exterior and is really well laid out.

Room Tip: I had a double room .... perfect ....
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The hotel is good and the location as well. You can see that the building is not brand new and in some cases you can feel that is a bit old. I believe it is a little over priced. After you pay $400 per night you would expect Brand new Hotel with a lot of great features. Small fitness and paid a la carte breakfast. The location is good. The staff is very friendly and helpful. If was not the company I would probably stay in LOFT or any other newer hotel for this price.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

My Company uses this hotel for NotaryClasses at least once a month. The room is always ready and set up just perfect. I am the instructor and often will stay the night if I have back to back classes. The rooms are very nice, clean and large! The staff here is amazing, they are helpful and always smiling.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

No different from any HGI. Clean, comfortable. Except it is always cold! In the restaurant, bar, lobby and even my room. This is my third stay in 3 different seasons, and it is always the same.
I called the front desk twice and they said that there is just one setting for the entire hotel (even tho' there is a thermostat in the room, apparently all you can do is turn the fan on or not). So you sit and freeze while eating dinner, having a drink, or trying to relax in your room.
They did offer to bring me a heater to my room, it should be on its way now.
I didn't notice wi-fi issues last time, but now it is not great. Probably fine for most people, but my work involves applications/systems that are pretty bandwidth intensive.
The people are always very nice - bartender, front desk, etc.
Made the reservation by phone for 2 stays, 2 weeks. They made one and lost one (I called to confirm and learned this, fortunately, before I showed up) - I had to stay elsewhere last time. Then they charged me a no-show fee for the reservation they had not made! However, they quickly removed the fee.
Again, it is up to HGI standards but I'll go elsewhere next time. There are some interesting fun non-chain hotels around.

Room Tip: Wolfe Rd can be quite busy, and near highway 280. Ask for a quiet room if you need peace!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Rick S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Dear Jacobsen2011,
We really appreciate your repeat business and your valuable feedback. We rely on honest feedback to us help continue to find ways to improve processes and increase levels of service.
Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Regards,

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We felt welcomed, nice room was very clean and nice tempature. Faciity were nice enjoyed the pool and fitness center and breakfest had a wide varity of choices and selctions and very good and felt weclomed upon checkin and staff was willing to help.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Rick S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear BarryB,
I am pleased to know that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel with other travelers. We hope to welcome you and the family back again soon!
Regards,

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Nothing but good things to say...great rooms........great breakfast, lots to choose from and really good actually.......wonderful helpful staff.....nice clean and comfortable rooms. Close to 280 easy access to get to San Francisco and Santa Cruz during visit. Definitely a no brainier, would stay again.

Dear Christina M,
What a delight to read such a wonderful review! Thank you! I will spread the joy and share your comments with the staff. Hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

stayed may 25/26 ... checked in with a partner on crutches and was disappointed to find no handicap rooms available, several teenage basketball teams, two wedding parties and a high school band ... but the hotel was exceptionally quiet ... could not hear the people above us ... the service manager Ignacio Morales suggested that he install a seat in our tub for my partner ... a life saver! the next morning at breakfast the superlative and extraordinary dining room hostess Rose Brantley brought my lady a wheel chair! Was surprised that the front desk had not offered this upon check in, but between the service from housekeeping and that of Rose in the dinning room we rate this one of the best hotels visits of our many travels. Thank you Ignacio and Rose.

Pam and John

Dear John & Pam,
It is with great pleasure in knowing that you had great experiences in your interactions with both Ignacio and Rose. They will be pleased to know how their level of service affected your stay. It was a very busy time for our hotel, so I am glad that we were able to accomodate you both to the best of our ability. We will definately share your review with the rest of the staff so that we can all deliver the same level of service as exemplified by two of our superstars!
Rick Sisneros

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cupertino
1 mi away
The Grand Hotel
The Grand Hotel
#1 of 33 in Sunnyvale
Wild Palms Hotel - a Joie de Vivre Hotel

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Cupertino? Share your experiences!