“Belly Dance : a Feast to the eyes ;)”

Arya Global Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Arya Global Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 236 Restaurants in Cupertino
Cuisines: American, Italian, Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Blaney
Transit: There are two bus stops close by on Stevens Creek/Blaney.
Description: Persian Cuisine at its best! Lunches we serve a Lunch Buffet Mon.-Fri. 11:30-1:30 AND weekends we have live music and belly dancing. We have lots of delicious dishes, to include, Lamb, Steak,Kabobs, Persian rice dishes, Seafood and more.
San Mateo, California
“Belly Dance : a Feast to the eyes ;)”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

We went to Arya on a Saturday unplanned and guess what .. We got to see the belly dance. The dancer was mind boggling. She was very friendly, posed for snaps too :) Food was great in both the quality and quantity. Would definitely recommend this.. Worth the price. However, rest room could be more little more neat.

• Visited March 2013

Northwest
“Awesome Persian Cuisine”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Went with Persian friends in February on a Saturday night. On weekends they have an accomplished belly dancer and live entertainment. Very family friendly and all ethinicities welcome. Food was excellent. Wait staff was very attentive. Portions are HUGE! If you like Persion food you'll love this place.If this is your first time I recommend the ground beef and/or chicken kabobs as an introduction. We had reservations which was good as the place was packed. If you are looking for a quiet dinner this isn't it, this is a festive atmosphere and at times bordered on being loud, but you'll have a good meal and a good time.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank PeowCat
Foster City, California, United States
“Great Kabobs”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

A nice find. It's on the main street but parking is in back so it looks empty. Excellent persian food with great spice taste. The ground chicken was very well done and the kabobs were excellent. The waitress was very friendly and helpful in providing suggestions. The food is a little dry with the just the rice but try the mint chutney. it's very spicy. Lunch menus are reasonable. They do offer music on weekend nights and I think it's worth another visit.

• Visited January 2013
Geneseo, New York
“As good as expected!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

A couple of years ago, I bought a gift certificate to Arya for my brother, and he & his wife loved it, and went back again. Am visiting him this weekend, and we went there so I could try it. One word....WOW! Personally, I loved the decor. Just a nice, clean building with great architectural designs. But the food was awesome. Never had Persian food before, so Melody helped me get grounded on the taste profiles. She recommended (and I tried) the Chicken Curry stew. There were so many other dishes that looked just as tantalizing. The menu with food pics just teased the hell out of me....but absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED the Chicken Curry.

I'm not as adventurous an eater as I'd like to be, but for anyone considering this restaurant, trust me when I say there's something for everyone here.

Tuckerton, New Jersey
“Authentic Persian Food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a busy restaurant with not much atmosphere, but delicious food. We adults mostly ordered Persian food to try something different, but our kids ordered the Italian. Almost everything was wonderful. I'm not a fan of the crispy rice, but the dishes were exquisitely seasoned and spiced.

Visited December 2012