“Great Kabobs”

Arya Global Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
Arya Global Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 243 Restaurants in Cupertino
Cuisines: American, Italian, Persian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Blaney
Transit: There are two bus stops close by on Stevens Creek/Blaney.
Description: Persian Cuisine at its best! Lunches we serve a Lunch Buffet Mon.-Fri. 11:30-1:30 AND weekends we have live music and belly dancing. We have lots of delicious dishes, to include, Lamb, Steak,Kabobs, Persian rice dishes, Seafood and more.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

A nice find. It's on the main street but parking is in back so it looks empty. Excellent persian food with great spice taste. The ground chicken was very well done and the kabobs were excellent. The waitress was very friendly and helpful in providing suggestions. The food is a little dry with the just the rice but try the mint chutney. it's very spicy. Lunch menus are reasonable. They do offer music on weekend nights and I think it's worth another visit.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

A couple of years ago, I bought a gift certificate to Arya for my brother, and he & his wife loved it, and went back again. Am visiting him this weekend, and we went there so I could try it. One word....WOW! Personally, I loved the decor. Just a nice, clean building with great architectural designs. But the food was awesome. Never had Persian food before, so Melody helped me get grounded on the taste profiles. She recommended (and I tried) the Chicken Curry stew. There were so many other dishes that looked just as tantalizing. The menu with food pics just teased the hell out of me....but absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED the Chicken Curry.

I'm not as adventurous an eater as I'd like to be, but for anyone considering this restaurant, trust me when I say there's something for everyone here.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a busy restaurant with not much atmosphere, but delicious food. We adults mostly ordered Persian food to try something different, but our kids ordered the Italian. Almost everything was wonderful. I'm not a fan of the crispy rice, but the dishes were exquisitely seasoned and spiced.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

A group of us from Japan, Singapore and Australia in town for work thought that we'd try this place out. We had LJ who was wonderful with her recommendations of what to try (none of us really knew what would be good) and have to say that out of the 4 different restaurants we tried that week, this one was the best. Between the 4 of us we shared 3 mains with a couple of starters and it was great value to for money.
Definitely recommend you try it.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I only have had the Persian Food and it's very good. The various kabobs are well seasoned and have very good flavor.