“Quiet Week Night Dinner”
Review of Kitsho INC - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kitsho INC
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We arrived at about 7PM on a Tuesday evening. There were 2 or 3 other tables with diners but the rest of the restaurant was empty so we were immediately seated.
The Chicken Sukiyaki was tasty, without the excess salt that you sometimes find in many restaurants.
The Chicken Teriyaki was very good and not overpowered by the sauce.
The combination dinner box of Chicken Teriyaki and Sashimi was very good and included a dessert after the meal.
The Tekka Don was top grade and fresh.
Service was courteous and efficient.
We will return.

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Shockingly Terrible and rude service. It seems the waitstaff just doesn't care, which could be ok for them but with so Manu sushi choices, I will not go back again.

Reviewed September 15, 2011

I have eaten at Kitsho many times and for me it sets the bar for sushi. Kitsho excels at the quality of the raw fish used in the sushi and in addition the portion sizes are generous. I pretty much stick to sushi and negiri so I can't say too much about the rest of the menu.

On the downside, the service tends to be slow. But for me that is certainly a minor point when compared to the quality of the sushi/negiri that I have eaten there.

If you like sushi - then I highly recommend it.

Be aware - it is not visible from the main street - but set back about 2 blocks tucked behind a gas station (believe it or not).

Reviewed August 19, 2008

Best fish possible. Chefu excellent. Older and younger waitress verbally and publically insulted dinner party for not adding 15/20% tip to credit card ticket. Waitresses lost out on cash tip and chefu lost out on all future business. Incidentally, tipping is not a Japanese custom- and the diners insulted are Japanese.

Avoid this place if you enjoy waitresses with table manners.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 1, 2008

Kitsho is the best sushi restaurant in the bay area. It's pricey but well worth it. I suggest ordering Omakese......nice sake list too.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook