“Good breakfast place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Northern California
“Good breakfast place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2010

In a world full of homogeneous chain restaurants, its good to see a stand alone breakfast joint that is well run and with good food and selection.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Portland, Oregon
“Non-chain Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2008

I like the small-town casual environment at Bobbi's. My husband and I went there nearly every Sunday morning for about 3 months (we used to live walking distance). Their prices are reasonable, but there were just too many times that I was served burned hashbrowns and ice cold toast for me to give them a rating any higher than Average. (We finally just started cooking breakfast on Sunday mornings.) My husband was very pleased with the breakfast burrito. We typically would order two breakfast entrees and spend around $21.

Cupertino, CA
“Small town coffee shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2008

This is a small town coffee shop in style. If you are from the mid-west and have trouble finding a place that serves biscuits and gravy, here is a place to eat. Lots of other items on the menu, but I have only eaten here for breakfast, so can't comment on the rest.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Diner food, but I'm a sucker for all day breakfast. Plus I like that special clinking sound of stout little glass...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2007

Diner food, but I'm a sucker for all day breakfast. Plus I like that special clinking sound of stout little glass tumblers and white coffee cups. Easy highway access, too (85, 285).

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook