“Currently the best Chinese restaurant around”
Review of Shanghai Garden

Shanghai Garden
Ranked #102 of 232 Restaurants in Cupertino
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Silicon Valley, CA
“Currently the best Chinese restaurant around”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Well, I didn't like the wait. Always a wait unless you get there way before or after normal dinner time. But, its worth it! Food comes out amazingly fast after ordering. They cram tables in this place. Waiters and waitresses had a hard time navigating thru the tables and chairs to get to our table in the corner. One waiter actually leaned across another table to hand the dish to one of the guests at my table. I've never seen anything like that before. Only in a Chinese Restaurant! Quite funny actually! I forget the name of it but it was this sweet honey glaze crunchy pork spareribs. Yummy yummy yummy! Yeah probably hella fattening also but once in awhile ok. Also, the juicy pork baked dumplings were also excellent. The best I've ever tasted. Can't go wrong at this restaurant. We've been here no less than 10 times in the last year. That sez it all!

Visited November 2012