“A+ Food, Wait Staff and Environment”
Review of Fontana's

Fontana's
Reserve with OpenTable
Fontana's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 236 Restaurants in Cupertino
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: DeAnza Blvd.
Description: Fontana's serves delicious, Italian cuisine with a California/Mediterranean influence, in a casually elegant, comfortable and spacious setting. All dishes, including the desserts, are made fresh on the premises. Conveniently located in the heart of Silicon Valley on Steven's Creek Blvd. near popular shops, De Anza College, Flint Center and downtown Cupertino, you can enjoy the freshest seafood, pasta, chicken, steaks, and lamb attractively presented with the experience of dining in Italy.
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Though I'd made a reservation for dinner, I could not be sure of the exact time since my friend had to drive from the SF airport after a long plane trip and renting a car.
I arrived earlier than I thought I would and the hostess said "no problem", the table was reserved for me and I could be seated whenever I wanted. Instead, I waited for my friend to arrive and we were seated in lovely area near the fireplace,
Fontana's was decorated beautifully with soft lighting, Christmas tree and other artifacts that made the scene elegant yet cozy and comfortable.
The wait staff introduced themselves (one server was in training) and did an excellent job of answering our questions and suggesting wines to go with our entrees. We both enjoyed (and shared ) the salad and our main courses, too. The wine went perfectly with our food.
Due to the long drives ahead, we decided to forgo dessert or more wine.
The whole evening was a perfect environment in which to celebrate the holiday season. The cost of the evening was appropriate for the excellent food, atmosphere and wait staff. I'll definitely return.

1  Thank Roxymusic4
There are newer reviews for Fontana's

Reviewed January 16, 2012

I have eaten here before with good success so I invited a business client for lunch again. We had previously had entree salads without dessert or anything fancy so it was a good value with well prepared food and fair prices. This day however we listened to the specials and the Mahi sounded good so we both had it. It lived up to the description. It was grilled nicely and served over roasted potatoes and vegetables with a light coconut cream sauce on the side . The potatoes could have been cooked a bit more but the fish with the sauce was delightful.
The surprise came when the bill was delivered. Neither of us had an appetizer nor anything but tap water to drink and the check was $60.00 for the 2 entrees of fish.
Like I said earlier it was good but this was just lunch! Shame on the server for not quoting the price and shame on me for not asking.
I’ll go back but I’ll certainly ask the price of the specials from now on!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

We eat here on a regular basis and find that everything seems to be consistently very good and great value.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

This restaurant makes the most fantastic pasta dishes. I love the Capellini Astice. They also serve great fish and meat entres. The decor is very pleasant and homey. There is an outdoor patio. The wait staff is very professional and accomdating. You get good value for your meal. You will be very pleased if you dine there.

Reviewed June 16, 2010

The clam and crab meat linguini was very good! We went here for a work gathering. The service was very nice. The portions are pretty big. The salads were really good too.