Tripadvisor

from $204.11
More Info
from $142.00
More Info
All reviews augmented reality across the street coffee shop t shirts viewing deck new building nice cafe virtual reality the ground floor for sale roof terrace space ship second story scale model expected more visit this place head quarters
Selected filters
Reviewed January 5, 2020

Underwhelming. You visit a nice modern building and you can see Apple Park from a distance if you go up to the top floor. There's scale a contour model of Apple Park that you can see in detail with an iPad and app (provided) but it is no more exciting than looking via Google Maps. Otherwise, the place is filled with Apple products and advertisements for them, and an overpriced cafe. Staff were friendly and helpful, though.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019

The view of Apple's new "space ship" headquarters is not as good as one would hope. It is obscured by a hill and trees. You maybe see about 15% of the structure. The augmented reality in the center that shows a mock up of the new building is good, but not worth going way out of your way for.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

I don't get it- such a big company and no razzle dazzle. I kept thinking- why am I here? The only thing that was nice, was the ample parking. They had a couple of cool t-shirts, but nothing inspired me.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 26, 2019 via mobile

We saw everything in 20 minutes. The staff were friendly and the building immaculate. The display at the entrance was the most interesting feature. Admission and parking are free.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

I have been a loyal Apple product users since 1986 when I bought my first PowerBook. I’ve purchased iPads. iPhones, and an iPod. I’ve used all sorts of Apple devices at work since 1985. My daughter has never been willing to own anything without an Apple logo since 2005. We are Apple. We are currently on a vacation to northern CA... and our first stop was to Cupertino... of course. We arrived at night; missing the store but we drove around the outside of Apple Park and it was incredible! Mecca for Apple users! We continued on with our trip, vowing to make it back in time to visit the store the evening before our 6am departure home. We would have made it but being from the Midwest we had little experience with CA rush hour traffic and windy, slow hills. It took us MUCH longer than expected. We arrived 14 minutes after closing. Heartbreaking! The employees were still inside so we spoke with several, explaining our predicament of the very long stressful ride, departing at 6am the next day and our deep hope that we could purchase 2 t-shirts to bring home. They were compassionate and had discussed it with the manager who came to talk to us. He explained the till was shut for the day. We asked if we could leave a credit card number to run in the morning or pay to have the shirts sent or any other way we could work something out. Of course we understood they have rules but we had hoped there was some option we could access and were willing to pay. The manager told us to come back when the store opened tomorrow. That wasn’t possible and it was irritating for him to say it when we already explained we’d be halfway home by then. We had been so extremely excited to be in Cupertinoland when we came last Thursday... but our unfortunate experience today has dramatically changed how we view Apple. We will think twice about being Apple ambassadors from now on.

Date of experience: November 2019