“Read the books”
Review of Apple Inc.

Apple Inc.
Ranked #2 of 23 things to do in Cupertino
More attraction details
Owner description: We’ll be closed for renovation starting June 15. The Company Store is the original Apple Employee store located at Apple's headquarters in Cupertino. We are open to the public, but we are a little different than your local Apple Retail Store. While we don't sell computers, iPhones or have a Genius Bar, we are the only place in the world that sells Apple logo t-shirts, caps and accessories. So, if you find yourself in the San Francisco Bay Area, please stop by and visit us.
Reviewed July 19, 2012

They're not really set up for tourists or even to support Apple products. The store is pretty much to sell stuff to employees. I doubt that you get more insight here than walking around Yahoo, Google, Facebook or whatever.

2  Thank Yguy94086
There are newer reviews for Apple Inc.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Most of the staff I met here when working on this store recently, were awesome, some were spectacular, pretty much all of them were experts.

But when you walk in the door, if the name tag says "Cal", Run!!!

This tyrannical, self important little man will make you actually want to buy a windows based PC. I have witnessed his interactions with staff and it makes me cringe.

However while recently working in this store doing a remodel, this little man actually cost me my job, all because I asked him to reconsider throwing all the construction staff out because someone simply asked him to move, when he was in the way, in a room he was not supposed to be in, by agreement with the store manager. Even though I wasn't even in the room!

If managers like him are like this when they meet people working so hard in the Back of the House to make his life better, I wonder how they are to you when you need him to make yours better...

Run, Trust Me...

2  Thank Steve C
Reviewed June 23, 2012

This is the store where I purchased my apple computer. The staff has changed but the service remains outstanding. I highly recommend the Burlingame Storel

Reviewed May 27, 2012

The Apple store at the Cupertino headquarters carries a good selection of logo'ed gear not available anywhere else. Pick up apparel (tshirts, hoodies, shirts, caps) for every Apple fan in your family from babies on up. A variety of other logo items such as pens, notebooks, mugs, etc. plus small accessories, some electronics and software. They do not sell phones or computers at this location, nor do they have a Genius bar.

2  Thank SJWD
Reviewed May 22, 2012

You can't beat the cafeteria! Great food, great selection and awesome prices!!! It's healthy, it's eco friendly (with biodegradable utensils and containers), and they even offer freebees such as bread, apples (obviously) fruit infused water, and coffee. Did I mention they have great prices? It's not open to the public. You probably need to know someone to get in the door. Good luck.

4  Thank Intrepid_Traveler13