“Light and authentic tasting Italian food.. Loved it!”

Ugo: An Italian Bar
Ranked #52 of 337 Restaurants in Culver City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoy my lunch at Ugo.. I had a Shrimp pasta and my date had the lobster ravioli. Both were prepared very well. I had a very refreshing white wine sangria that went very well with my meal at the suggestion of our waitress.. And I was tempted to sample the wide variety of Gelato that they have in the front but was too full and already content.. Yes, if UGO to Ugo in Culver City you will be very pleased ;)

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Tasty food at reasonable prices. I've been for lunch and dinner many times and never been disappointed. Dinner provides excellent romantic atmosphere.

The service is always warm and attentive. They are game to make entree suggestions.

The only hard part is picking which gelato to have for dessert!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I have eaten here before, but my recent lunch was noteworthy. I ordered a salad, but got the wrong one. I decided to try it, without complaints. Shortly into it, the waitress came to note the mistake and offered to change it. I agreed. I got to try two different salads and both were tasty with exceptionally fresh ingredients. A friend and I finished our lunches with an Ugo gelato, following a couple of tastings. This restaurant is easily recommended for its delicious food, attentive staff, and ambiance in Culver City.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

One ounce pours served from a pre-paid cashcard operated machine sounded pretty questionable till we tried it...again...and again...and again...and...well anyway you get the picture. About 40 wine varietiesthat were nicely selected, well poured and provided a great experience. Pretty tight if a big group comes in and huddles arround the sevice machines as other patrons are blocked out a bit. We had a group of anti pasti dishes we split. The cheese pizza with honey and truffle oil was a real treat. We never got past the wine bar to try the resturant (big surprise there!) but menue selection looked to compliment the more formal atmosphere in the resturant. Wine bar $$ and resturant $$$.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

we usually go there when in Culver City… service is great, food is above average and consistent over time… used to like the italian bread served before the mail BUT unfortunately they change the recipe, the new one looks like and taste like its an old bread that has been on a paper bag forever… other than that, I recommend it...