“Best coffee on the west side”

Conservatory For Coffee
Ranked #1 of 14 Coffee & Tea in Culver City
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

As others have said, nothing is better than their fresh roasted coffee. They have a broad selection and will brew any for you. I enjoy trying many and learning what I like. AJ will give you a lesson if you ask. Also, don't miss their iced coffee and pastries - sourced from one of the best bakeries in town.

1  Thank Whetherperson

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I am one of those rare non-coffee drinkers - I just don't care for the taste of it. However, a visiting cousin discovered this place while visiting, raved about it to us and my family. My brother swears it is one of the best, as they roast and grind their own coffees. Over the years, whenever we have a visitor who wants to go out for coffee we bring them to The Conservatory, and the opinons are consistent in rating it one of the best places they have been for coffee. So I'm passing this review along and you can judge for yourself.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Great coffee and pastries across from Sony pictures. Roasting their own beans as you sip great lattes and munch on hi cal goodies. Only thing missing is a pile of newspapers.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Conservatory in Culver City is a small family run business that not only serves organic coffee, but they also roast their own beans. Because I live close by, I get only enough to last for a few weeks at a time. They label the bags with the roasting date, so if you forget when you bought a bag, it's marked. The Blood Orange Rooibos tea has a citrusy aroma and tangy taste that make a non tea drinker like me happy to imbibe it. The tea is my nighttime beverage because sipping this noncaffeinated red tea it actually helps me get to sleep.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This little coffee shop is quite popular and often crowded. The coffee is quite good, but the baked goods are disappointing. The tables -- inside and out -- are usually full and are a bit too close together. All in all, I prefer Tomo and Balconi.