“Nice little hotel, a way to most attractions in Culver City and the surrounding area”
Review of Ramada Culver City

Ramada Culver City
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Culver City
Jerusalem, Israel
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Hotel, where sleeping rooms are clean and comfortable. Could be used as a hotel accommodation. And the starting point for a trip by car, all over the city and suburbs near and far.
Get really light breakfast: toast can be prepared.
You can eat - cereal, fruit, cakes.
You can drink coffee, tea and orange juice. Be sure to arrive early in the dining room which opens to eating. Nice staff.
It is important to non-smokers take a room is non-smoking. It is important to know to ask the team: 1. Not accept a room without checking it first.
Two. Choose a room on the second floor.
What is good in the hotel: this is the location. You can get to most attractions coming fairly easily.

Discounts: Usually, discounts on multiple days, as you stay a large number of days receive a discount!
It is important to check: Of all the possibilities that exist for a discount:
1. Discounts - senior citizen
2. Discounts - Club Triple A - from memsi in Israel. ( www.memsi.co.il/).
3. Discounts - a large number of days in the hotel.
Which of the three is preferable.

Room Tip: Room - No Smoking. Room - second floor, no first floor.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Hawthorne, California
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Stayed here with a few friends of mine recently. I must say i was impressed. The Front Desk staff was very friendly and welcoming, the rooms were clean and quiet, and everything was lovely. I really enjoyed my stay. Their beds are so comfy and soft, i slept so great. Thank you Ramada for a wonderful stay. I will come back again soon!

Room Tip: Third Floor seems to be there nicest floor!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Newburyport, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I stayed at the Ramada during a weekend trip to Los Angeles. I found it to be a very friendly place. The room was very nice. The WiFi didn't seem to work, but that was a minor annoyance as I wasn't in the hotel for much more than sleeping, and they also had a computer in the lobby for guest use. I would certainly use this hotel again, depending on the length of my stay. All in all, I had a fantastic experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This hotel is this most awkward hotel I've ever stayed in. I don't even know where to begin. We had booked our reservation through Priceline.com which usually charges at the time of reservation, however, with this reservation I guess we were put through to booking.com and weren't charged-all of which was not Ramdas fault, however, he way the front desk staff handled the confusion was very unprofessional and quite rude and argumentative. My next concern was housekeeping.... one day (around noon they come) when they came by my four month old was sleeping so I asked her to come back. She never did.. i called the front desk and asked for new towels and for trash to be taken they said ok, but never did it. Next day while I was out, towels and sheets and amenities (shampoo, etc) were just left on the chair by the door, trash still not emptied. On the 3rd day of our stay we got a phone call saying a cable guy was coming the following day between 11-5....ummm okay... so we had no tv that day... also I came back from keeping busy during that 11-5 time and my bed was made but no pillow cases... no towels (dirty ones gone also) but trash was emptied. MAJOR PROBLEM: FOUND BLOOD ON OUR COMFORTER THAT WASN'T OURS...WHEN WE NOTIFIED MANAGER HE WAS RUDE AND THREATENED TO CALL THE COPS AND KICK US OUT. All in all a very bizarre experince.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Managirl79

Travelers are raving about these Culver City hotels

Stockton, California
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at this Ramada hotel more than twice and each time I received a very pleasant service. The rooms are very spacey and comfortable. I also stayed in the Jacuzzi suite it was very relaxing. A plus for this hotel is its location, I find it very convenient staying there each time. The staffs are very friendly and flexible in providing service. They try their best to meet all the requests ASAP. I lot the breakfast options and I will definitely be booking Ramada Culver City the next time am visiting LA. Thanx.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This hotel is average giving it a 3 star. Nothing fancy like a 4 star and not run down like a 2 star motel for its price . Was checked in by a lady who was Lukewarm.Unlike other trained front desk personnel you would think they know how to welcome new guest.The rooms were clean and no problem with the beddings and bathroom. The breakfast was good and there is a variety.Beware of the the early front desk lady .She's grumpy , unfriendly and seemed annoyed when asked a question.i t's good that they have Monica . She's absolutely sweet , bubbly and seemed genuinely cheerful with every guest . Parking is ample and safe. Housekeeping is excellent .

• Stayed February 2013
1 Thank Zxo
London
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed there for 2 individual alternate nights on the same trip, rooms clean and although not the newest I've stayed in, the bedding was crisp and the room was quiet, (I stayed on the ground floor facing the car park).

I have read some people complain about roaches in rooms, there was none in our room but when people bring food into bedrooms... only one outcome will follow, all in all it was completely what you paid for... and as parking IS a problem in locations, that is solved at this hotel!

(Nice continental breakfast too)

Room Tip: I had a ground floor room, no problem lugging suitcases and four steps from the Car!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
The Culver Hotel
#1 of 8 in Culver City
Westside
Best Western Royal Palace Inn & Suites

Been to Ramada Culver City? Share your experiences!