“Good price for what you get”
Review of Ramada Culver City

Ramada Culver City
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Culver City
Reviewed May 27, 2012

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel and enjoyed it. We got a good rate for three people sharing the room. Parking is free. Be aware that the hotel is a more like a motel because of direct access from the parking lot without the need of passing the reception or a building entrance, because the building is open on the parking lot side. The girls at the recpetion were friendly and did a good job. Breakfast was below average but again you get what you pay for. As someone wrote before the furniture in the room is worn and needs to be updated, especially the carpet.The location of the hotel is excellent with easy access to the highway, to a mall and to UCLA (you need a car of course). In walking distance there are several good restaurants. Overall we can recoemmend this place.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Ramada Culver City

Reviewed January 31, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for three nights this past weekend. It was not a pleasant experience.

The towels were so old and worn that we exchanged one right after we checked in because it looked like a rag. That evening I used one that looked better at first but it turned out to have a hole worn in the middle! We also had to request a second washcloth both of the first two days because housekeeping provided only one at first.

The breakfast was minimal, with food running out well before the 10am time limit. The breakfast area was also not kept clean.

We had to wake up the desk clerk on our last morning there in order to check out at 5am because of an early flight time. He seemed to resent the fact that we woke him up, I guess, and wasn't very pleasant while checking us out.

The room was worn, the decorative throw on our bed was stained on both sides, and the furniture was worn and battered.

We were there to handle a family situation over the weekend. If we'd been on vacation, I would have moved to another hotel, but we had more important things on our minds at the time.

My recommendation would be to avoid this motel, as I know I will in the future.

Room Tip: Forget this motel.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Don N
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I stayed here in November, 2011. It's close to good restaurants and I felt safe walking alone at night. The room was nice, bed was compfy and the staff are very nice. Breakfast was good -- cereal & fruit for me.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 28, 2011

It was a cimfortable room. the carpet was not clean and the wiindow was jammed and could be opened.
there was amicrowave but no microvable cup.
There was breakfast which was good.
It is within 9 miles from hollywod and LA Downtown.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I stayed in this hotel 4 nights my check-in was very interesting. I had never seen a hotel have behind their desk a person with no customer service, this person had no idea what she was doing wasn't able to greet me properly, as a matter a fact she treated me as if i was a "friend" her tone was so bulgar and with no manner. It's such a shame on this nice hotel to loose customers thanks to the people representing it. Not only my check-in was bad but they claim to have breakfast every morning from 6:30-10am which is a LIE! The doors to their breakfast never open until past 7am when i see them do a shift switch and even after that you need to be asking them what their breakfast contains off because coffee is late & they don't have half of the things out. I felt sorry for the young lady that came in at that time you always see her running back and forth i think she's the only person i saw putting out breakfast and taking care of all of us guest. Im leaving out the rooms service horrible you would think the rooms are nice because of their pictures, NOT TRUE! Coffee pot was filthy seems as if they don't get cleaned they give you one towel knowing theirs 2 people in the room sometimes they picked up my trash and sometimes they didn't, But regardless i think i got my point threw i do not recommend you waste your money on this crapy service motel i have all negative comments and feed back on my experience and as i said the only person kind enough is the young lady in the A.M i hope soon she finds a better position for her standards.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank antonio323
ramadainncc, Manager at Ramada Culver City, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2011

Thank you for coming back to our hotel as we do appreciate your business and comment about our morning staff. We truly apologize for your experience, as it was not what you expected. We are constantly training our staff to be friendlier and value customer satisfaction. It is sad to see you were not happy with the service you received and we will address those issues that you had with our staff. If you do come back; please give us an opportunity to serve you again and we will make sure you will have a much better experience
Best Regards,
BIkash

Reviewed October 5, 2011

Simply love this place. You can really see the changes this place is doing i have to return next month and I've definitely made this the hotel i want to come to they have a great discounted rate which is perfect for me thank you Ramada for your hospitality :)

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed September 25, 2011

I was there for few days for work. I really enjoyed staying there. People are very friendly and its very convinient to get in and out of free way. I was working in Century city, and it was really convinient for me to get to work. Place is very nice, clean and they had very fast internet then other hotels I've stayed before. I would defiantely recommend to my friends here in San Fransisco.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business