Stayed in this hotel for 3 nights.
It is an o.k hotel, but too expensive for what you get !!!
Rooms are fine, but air-condition is not so good. It works, but changes without notice and a bit noisy too.
Was planing to extend my stay for another few nights, but was told that rate would be different (more expensive), so just more to another hotel.
Was offered a rate that was way more then $200 a night (taxes included) and was thinking that this is way too much for this hotel.
I suppose that this is the capitalist of pigs, in it's glory...
Most hotels in the world, would give you a better rate, if you stay longer, apparently, not this one !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside, a comfortable and convenient hotel in Culver City, California. Our accommodations feature 260 spacious guestrooms and suites in addition to over 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor-outdoor event space and a full catering department - all just 3.5 miles north of LAX and near top beaches in the Los Angeles area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Los Angeles Westside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Westside Hotel Culver City
- Courtyard Culver City
- Courtyard Hotel Culver City
- Culver City Courtyard
- Culver City Marriott