this hotel is nice, it's 0.6 miles walking distance to the foxhills mall (BJ PIzza, Japanese restaurant, target, bestbuy), and a local strip mall with CVS is even closer. I read the tripadvisor reviews and parked across the street near some apartments, but be aware that there is street cleaning mondays 8 am-noon, which might negate the savings on parking. It is a little dark around the street parking, so a female might want to go during light hours, or park in the hotel parking.
hotel was quiet. it had direct tv, which took a second to get used to. pool was very small but ok to get a quick swim. gym had some weights, elipitical, and treadmills. Breakfast looked good with fresh fruit, but I didn't try. it's only about 10 minutes from the airport without traffic. very close to 405 freeway. Service was nice, and the person at the desk, gave me information on how I could walk to the mall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Courtyard Los Angeles Westside, located in Culver City, California. Our brand new hotel features 260 spacious guestrooms and suites in addition to over 10,000 square feet of flexible indoor-outdoor event space and a full catering department 3.5 miles north of LAX. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard Los Angeles Westside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Los Angeles Westside Hotel Culver City
- Courtyard Culver City
- Courtyard Hotel Culver City
- Culver City Courtyard
- Culver City Marriott