“Good pizza in Culver City”
Review of Victor Jr's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Victor Jr's
Ranked #117 of 320 Restaurants in Culver City
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed December 23, 2009

Huge slices, good ingredients -- you can't go wrong here for pizza in Culver City!

Reviewed February 21, 2009

We have been to Victor Jr's on numerous occasions and they have never disappointed us. The Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich, Meatball sandwich, Lasagnas are all to die for. And th;en the pizzas!!! He has GREAT food! They are often pretty busy, but it is worth the little wait.

Reviewed November 20, 2007

My wife and I have been going to Victor Jr's for more than six years and it has been and always will be one of our favorite places to eat. Everything on the menu is a special treat and it's hard to decide sometimes because of that. We love Victor and the only complaint we could ever have about his place is that it's so busy all the time! Being across from Sony Studios is part of the reason but it's mostly because Vic Jr's is all home-made, fresh, good food in generous portions and that makes for popularity and return customers. I was sorry to hear of someone who had a bad experience there but all I can say is try them again; you won't be sorry!

Reviewed October 25, 2007

I may give this place another chance in the future, but I ate there for the first time yesterday and was not impressed. I ordered the Italian Beef Dip with cheese. It didn't come with cheese, so I asked the clerk to bring me a slice of cheese. He took my sandwich back and returned 10 minutes later with the sandwich reheated. The bread was both crispy and soggy and completely fell apart. When I tried to dip, everything fell into the murky au jus. After trying again with a knife and fork, I brought the messy pile of food back to the counter, and the staff offered to give me an alternative or a refund. I took the refund. Also, we got a slice of cheese pizza. We waited several minutes for them to bring it out, attributing the delay to perhaps waiting for a fresh pie, but it was the same lukewarm tough piece we had seen ten minutes before when we ordered. If you go here, ask the counter person to read back what you ordered, and I wouldn't recommend phoning in a pick up order, given their error rate.

1  Thank Vannalee