“Don't make a trip to LA without a stop at Lyfe Kitchen”
Review of LYFE Kitchen, Culver City - CLOSED

LYFE Kitchen, Culver City
Cuisines: Healthy
Richmond, Virginia
“Don't make a trip to LA without a stop at Lyfe Kitchen”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Our favorite location is the Culver City location. Great and extensive menu. And it caters to all palates. I had the Art's Grilled Chicken which came with sweet potatoes and Brussels spouts. I splurged with chia seed raspberry and chocolate desert. Of course everything is gluten free. And as they say on their menu's, "It's All Good!"

• Visited March 2014

Los Angeles
“Great concept, uneven food”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I really hope this place stays open. It is high concept, the food is very healthy and overall most of it tastes great, but some of it tastes "healthy". The space is large, clean and lovely. But problem may be that the neighbors are places like Daphnes, Chipotle, Honeys Kettle, Tender Greens, Akasha, Rush Street, etc. I like the fact you order and sit down. So meals come out fast. I think also it is a very good value for food quality. As I said, I just hope they do enough business to stay open.

Visited December 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Fresh, clean eating”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

We stopped here for dinner after a long day and flight to California. Perfect choice. The items on the menu were excellent. We had several things--an outstanding burger, the unfried chicken which came with roasted winter vegetables, corn chowder soup and Kale salad--both baby kale and their Kale Caesar. The atmosphere was very calming, service was great and food was wonderful. We left feeling very satisfied and without a "stuffed" feeling. We all loved it. Nice note*** All menu items, in recommended portion sizes, contain less than 600 calories and less than 1,000 mg of sodium. Not a bad plus!

• Visited December 2013
Brighton, United Kingdom
“Healthy food, quickly”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

Dropped in here for a quick light lunch whilst doing a bit of shopping. No queues, lots of seating and a light and airy space - lovely. Food arrived super quick, I had a Farmer's market salad with salmon - was okay, but I found the pickled onions slightly overpowering, and I was a bit surprised the salmon pieces appeared to be fried, even though the menu stated grilled? Baked sweet potato fries were out of this world. Should I ever go back, I'd definitely want to try the unfried chicken - it looked amazing.

• Visited November 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Unique and pleasing menu choices”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

I visited Lyfe recently (November 2013) and really enjoyed the menu, the atmosphere and the service. In fact everything about my visit was pleasant. Great location in the historic area of Culver with walkable attractions from the resturaunt.

• Visited November 2013