“Good food, good price”
Review of LYFE Kitchen, Culver City - CLOSED

LYFE Kitchen, Culver City
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This place has healthy and yummy options on the menu. I have been there several times and the staff has always been courteous. The price is really good for healthy food. I like the ambiance and getting in line to order is not an issue for me. I love their wheat-free pancakes, my favorite item for breakfast here.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were visiting Culver City and were fascinated to visit this new restaurant. Very attractive setting, bright and airy, friendly staff, healthy food options, nice outdoor eating area in addition to the spacious indoor. Prices a little high but to be expected for the location probably. Food was very good.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

I loved the menu stand when you first walk in which offers their regular menu, a gluten-free menu, and a vegan menu. The grain and veggie bowl I ordered was great, and I'm looking forward to returning!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We've been to LYFE a few times, and so far, the experience has been stellar. With so many health woes afflicting our population, it's nice to know there's a franchise devoted into trying to keep patrons healthy.

This is a fast-casual restaurant. The lines move quickly, and there are many servers who are attentive in bringing your selections to your table. GM Thom Davis oversees this particular location, and he's a fine blend of efficiency, manners and enthusiasm.

There are so many options available, including menus for those who are vegan and sensitive to gluten.

This place does get pretty busy, so I suggest getting there before the lunch or dinner crush times if you want to avoid the lines.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I've been here a few times now and each time my food was very good. I love having healthy options. I also love how they are growing veggies & herbs right there... talk about fresh! It's big and if you can get a booth do because the chairs are not that comfy. I'm not crazy about the fast-food style of ordering, but they do bring your order to your table so that is a step up from the golden arches.