“Fun, good bites and great happy hour!”
Review of Public School 310

Public School 310
Ranked #10 of 320 Restaurants in Culver City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stumbled upon this little gem when our regular spot was closed for a special event. We found the staff to be friendly and efficient, the drinks good, the beer selection vast and delicious, the food decently yummy and the location easy! Parking is just around the corner in the parking structure, with the first two hours free (cash only thereafter)!

Due to the industrial ambiance, it can get SO loud inside. If you're looking to chat with your companion, and actually have a conversation, you might sit out on their patio - covered, with fans and heaters.

Happy hour is always fun and their selection of hh bites changes seasonally. We LOVE their ahi tuna tacos - earthy flavor and crunchy!

Give it a try!

1  Thank hgrimmer

Reviewed April 12, 2014

What a charming place! Their menu is varied and offers many healthy choices. We are always looking for healthy meals that challenge our taste buds. Public School did not disappoint us. I had the red quinoa and arugula salad (super delicious) and the Strand Beach House Amber Beer. The salad was very fresh and tasty and the beer cold and a perfect complement to the salad. The atmosphere is quiet and inviting. We definitely will return one day to enjoy more delectable selections from their varied menu.

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I ate here with my family yesterday. We just happened upon this place and glad we did!

We went straight in on the bacon cheddar tater tots, they were awesome! They were a little expensive (~$1 a tot) - but we'd do it again!

We also got the Deviled Eggs, which was a great choice. The egg yokes had pancetta and what tasted like Jalapeño (not hot, but a slow burn) in it. That said the yoke part of the Deviled egg was not the typical consistency - it was more like play dough - but don't let that out you off.

My wife and I both got the burgers which were really good (not as great as the appetizers, but still pretty good).

My son had the sliders from the kiddy menu and was raving about the fries. And my daughter enjoyed her pasta.

Oh, and the beer selection was really great. They even have the world famous St. Bernardus on draft (a rare find, even in Belgium).

Overall I'd say this place is a must when in Culver City - but I'd probably recommend tasting all of their amazing appetizers and have a having a few beers - the burgers are great, but you can get a great burger nearly anywhere in LA.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

went with some locals, who are into the trendy scene. choices limited to thsoe who are not hungry, but tater tots with bacon were good as was minestrone. loud, but it is Saturday night, will pass on it next time, left hungry and for my $60 felt robbed. Yuppie world I choose not to live in.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Tons of craft and local brews, awesome atmosphere, and delicious food. The Brussels sprouts were to die for. Downtown Culver City was adorable, and this restaurant fit right in. We were only in LA for 24 hours, and this totally made the trip! We will be back here next time.