“Excellent Food and Beer List!”
Review of Public School 310

Public School 310
Ranked #9 of 340 Restaurants in Culver City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Tons of craft and local brews, awesome atmosphere, and delicious food. The Brussels sprouts were to die for. Downtown Culver City was adorable, and this restaurant fit right in. We were only in LA for 24 hours, and this totally made the trip! We will be back here next time.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

It's hard to find a decent "upscale" gastropub in this part of town that I like. Waterloo has been disappointing every time I've eaten there. We really liked Larry's in the beginning until they shunned us (see my review). So that doesn't leave many options between Culver City and the beach.

We went to Public School 310 their opening night and were blown away. The service was awesome, the deviled eggs were awesome, the beer selections were awesome. The kale caeser salad with chicken is AWESOME. But our favorite dinner dish is the roasted jidori birck chicken with the white bean ragout! I think you get were I'm going here

The only thing we ordered here that we didn't care for was the Salmon-Pastrami Ruben - didn't realize it was going to be served smoked (think lox) and was wayy too salty.

I think the last time I had a burger with quinoa salad. The quinoa salad really makes a guy think he's eating healthy. No complaints about the burger. Oh, and try the mezze plate too - small portion of hummus, baba ghanoush, tapenade and marinated chickpeas.

They've generally got 2 or 3 IPAs on tap. Sparkling water is on the house, no $8-10 markup on CO2 infused WATER. Ample TVs throughout with Lakers, Dodgers (and those other LA sports teams) on the screens.

Gonna be one of our regular haunts and hope you all feel the same.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Love the school concept, design from the napkins, the table and chairs to the menus. Happy Hour serves up good and yummy deals. I love the deal they have for the wine carafe during happy hour. I have to come back to try out their regular menu.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

cute fun interesting place in the heart of culver city. the theme of school is carried out from menu to napkins. the food is different . making a hamburger updated with a twist is great. my husband and I shared kale salad with chicken and a hamburger? both good odd fashion food with a twist. I will say however the dressing on salad is somewhat heavy but good and we ate it all. great for lunch or dinner . the place has tons of beers and drinks so dinner would be perfect and run across the street to see a movie... Sitting outdoors is a shaded patio that looks onto culver blvd...

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The bartender was creative and knowledgeable, had a wonderful Manhattan. The food was good - fish & chips, a great Caesar. The place was packed on a Thursday night so the sound level was quite high. A good place to visit with friends.