“Oustanding experience”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Duquesne
Transit: Culver City buses service area.
Reviewed August 1, 2014

My first and certainly not my last time to this delightful bistro. Even though the place was packed, the staff was extremely accommodating and professional, particularly our charming server, Mikey (sp?). My crab cakes and steak tartare were outstanding and the French bread right out of the oven! Well done!

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The seating outdoor is partly under roof cover (where we were) and partly under umbrellas. It was quite lovely and the level of noise was very manageable. The food was great. We had croque-monsieur and croque-madame, omelet, and moules marinières (mussels). The mussels were prepared with just the perfect recipe from France, white wine, onions, fresh. If your mussels are not open, don't hesitate to tell the waiter to change them. Never tempt eating closed mussels. As dessert, we had creme brûlée and it was a bit on the dry side. In the U.S., creme brûlée is usually served mixed with gelatin or something making it like a flan. Something softer would have been better. My Dame Blanche was perfect, with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and hot chocolate! great

1  Thank pourpre
Reviewed July 29, 2014

This place was part of Dine LA and we tried it for my spouse's Bday. What a nice place to visit. The food was tasty and our server (mickey) was awesome.

They do have weekly mussel specials which I have yet to try, but I plan too since my fist experience there was nice.

If in Culver City you should consider this place to dine.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

Often visit Culver City to be with family. First time to this restaurant. After an early morning long walk this restaurant gave us exactly what we were looking for. A relaxed brunch with great food and excellent service. We arrived just as they were opening at 10 am. Would certainly visit again.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Went here for my wife's B-day with our good friend's, who have been there before. The mussels are there specialty, lot's of variety and prepared in some unbelievable sauces. We shared several different mussel dishes and it was impossible to pick a favorite. if you go on a Tuesday or Wednesday, all mussels dishes are 50% off. We also had the calamari and I must agree with the other reviews they were absolutely delicious. The desserts also to die for, don't leave without trying one or two. Great service and friendly staff. Restaurant extremely clean. Would go back in a minute, Enjoy.