“Dine LA”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Meet in Paris

Meet in Paris
Reserve with OpenTable
Meet in Paris is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 309 Restaurants in Culver City
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Duquesne
Transit: Culver City buses service area.
west los angeles
“Dine LA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

This place was part of Dine LA and we tried it for my spouse's Bday. What a nice place to visit. The food was tasty and our server (mickey) was awesome.

They do have weekly mussel specials which I have yet to try, but I plan too since my fist experience there was nice.

If in Culver City you should consider this place to dine.

Visited July 2014

Salem, OR
“Delightful Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

Often visit Culver City to be with family. First time to this restaurant. After an early morning long walk this restaurant gave us exactly what we were looking for. A relaxed brunch with great food and excellent service. We arrived just as they were opening at 10 am. Would certainly visit again.

• Visited July 2014
Irvine, California
“UH LA LA MUSSELS A MUST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Went here for my wife's B-day with our good friend's, who have been there before. The mussels are there specialty, lot's of variety and prepared in some unbelievable sauces. We shared several different mussel dishes and it was impossible to pick a favorite. if you go on a Tuesday or Wednesday, all mussels dishes are 50% off. We also had the calamari and I must agree with the other reviews they were absolutely delicious. The desserts also to die for, don't leave without trying one or two. Great service and friendly staff. Restaurant extremely clean. Would go back in a minute, Enjoy.

• Visited July 2014
Palm Springs, California
“My husband loves the mussels -- all 20+ varieties...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

I go for the Frisee salad and more. We found this place on Open Table, and have been enjoying it since. The service is excellent, the mussels are great (so I am told) and everything I have ordered has been delicious. I recommend this place.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank MikeLudin
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Mussels Glore”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you like mussels this is the place for you. They do them 27 different ways, and on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, for a very reasonable prices, its all you can eat. The other dishes are also very well executed, the wine list is excellent, and the service is great. Meet has both inside and outside dinning, so if you want, you can sit outside and eat and watch the world go by.

Visited June 2014