“OH YUM!”
Review of Copenhagen Pastry

Copenhagen Pastry
Ranked #2 of 13 Dessert in Culver City
Reviewed June 2, 2013

A friend told me about this place after I told her about my recent trip to Solvang. I don't live far from this bakery and didn't know it was there! Now I'm in trouble since I love Danish pastries.The service was delightful. The selection good. I bought several assorted pastries for sampling and each was fresh and yummy, even the next day! I can't even pick a favorite. And the price is good ($1.85 for each). The Hygge Bakery downtown is almost $1 more for the same thing.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Karen (the owner) & the rest of the Copenhagen staff deserve it all 5 stars! we heart you, Copenhagen. we have been needing a bakery like you in the neighbourhood for so long -- and now here you are!
the husbinator is German so he is WAY critical/picky about anything that bills itself as a European bakery. so you know this place is amazing because whenever i start to even say "honey, let's get something at Copen...",he's basically in the car with the engine running already.
at this point we've more or less eaten our way through everything in the display case. the rye bread is amazing and very authentic, meaning it's dense and heavy but full of flavour. anything involving marzipan or fruit is awesome. oh wait, that's most stuff. no worries though, there are always generous samples out on the counter.
i realise i may be dooming my baby son to a lifetime of pastry love because whenever i bring him with me to pick stuff up, he gets lots of smiles and cuddles. then he gets two eye-rollingly ecstatically happy parents. so clearly he is learning to connect Copenhagen with joy.
which is an accurate summary...it's obvious a lot of love and joy go into the making of these delightful pastries. they are consistently high-quality, fresh, and mind-blowingly delicious. it's easy to turn an ordinary day into something special by going in & getting a treat, and enjoying the smiles & friendliness of the staff. joy oh joy!

1  Thank hadashi
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Heavenly. Everything ...yes, everything is awesome. Consistent. Perfect every time. Karen, the owner, is welcoming and pleasant always. The worst thing about this place...closed on Mondays.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Melts in the mouth pastries, Deliciousness and reasonably priced. From the day they opened to the public to now the consistency of the fantastic pastries and bread continues to be a definite spot to shop.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We were in town for just one night and found Copenhagen Pastry for Sunday breakfast. If only it was back home. I would go all the time.