“for vegans and non-vegans”
Review of Native Foods - CLOSED

Native Foods
Description: Close to the intersection of Washington Blvd & Culver Blvd in downtown Culver
na
“for vegans and non-vegans”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I took my family to this place, most of whom are not vegan. They all loved Native Foods Cafe! We had the the nachos, steak sandwich, tacos, and more. Everything was quite delicious! I crave their food all the time. I only wish that they had a Native Foods Cafe in every city!

• Visited March 2013

santa fe
“Always a Favorite”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

For a vegan, this is one of the best options in L.A. It has a great menu, with inventive dishes. The nachos are a decadent treat. The Rockin' Moroccan Bowl and the Bangkok Curry Bowl are my favorite entrees. I like to substitute the tofu steak for blackened seitan chicken. There is a daily soup special - The African Peanut Soup is my favorite. I like the choice of indoor and outdoor seating. Only complaint is that the air ducts blow on you most anywhere you sit indoors, and it gets too cold.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank SteveSantaFe
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Wonderful.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Really yum.
Love the sweet potatoes and the scorpion burger. I used to think that being vegan was boring but after trying all these dishes completely changed my mind.

• Visited July 2013
“Great Atmostphere Great Food”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I ate here with a friend while I was in LA. We loved the food and atomosphere. Everything is cooked fresh on the spot, and the dessert was amazing. I recommend stopping by here in the evening great place to people watch as well.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jrsygrl62
Los
“Amazing Food for Vegans and Non-Vegans Alike”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The food is always mind-blowing, and I wish I could cook like they do at Native Foods Cafe! The pizza, meatball subs (not actual meat, but a more delicious and healthier substitute), Soul Bowl, Curry bowl, and basically anything else off the menu is amazing, and you won't feel guilty about eating so much food since you're stuffing your face with vegetables and grains that are expertly flavored. The desserts are worth the splurge, too!

• Visited June 2013