“Great beef brisket!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great beef brisket!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The brisket is very tender and juicy. I was impressed, and I'm from Texas so I know what I'm talking about. The hot links are not up to Texas' standards. Skip them if you know what they're supposed to taste link. Great service, great atmosphere.

• Visited April 2013

Northern VA
“Awesome happy hour menu - grab a seat at bar and enjoy”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

In addition to having some good prices on draft beers - and they had a selection of house beers that were pretty good - they also had about a dozen appetizer sized items on the happy hour menu. The pulled pork tacos were spot on. The catfish tacos were less awesome, but still good.
Plenty of TVs for watching the game - and plenty of free parking - though you can pay to valet if you are lazy.

• Visited March 2013
Denver, CO
“Good Food, Great Value”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed nearby, and ate here twice. The food was excellent, service very accomodating. It was a great value for the money. As a BBQ fan I'm fairly picky. I was very happy with this place.

Visited March 2013
Audubon, Pennsylvania
“Good BBQ but not quite making the best of on the ranking list.”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had the Ribs and my coworker had the pulled pork. Good and happy I made that choice but it wasn't going to make the food networks best BBQ. Same response from my coworkers. We will be back but if you are in the hunt for the best this is not the place.

Visited January 2013
Los Angeles, California
“This place gives CHAIN a good name!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Must not have saved my review but this place is worth a second review. We generally stay away from chains but this place does a great job. Something for everyone. Sunday's have lots of families and the evenings have happy hour folks. The baby back ribs are cooked perfectly. Our favorite (when we do not order the rib platter)is the BBQ chicken salad. Yum, greens, cheese, beans , corn and lots of goodies makes this salad hearty enough to share.Management is professional and staff is friendly . Give this place a try to dine in , take out or even happy hour.