“Great drinks great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alibi Room

Alibi Room
Ranked #29 of 308 Restaurants in Culver City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Korean, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Serves Alcohol
Dallas, Texas
“Great drinks great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The cocktails are so wonderful you would think your just drinking fresh juice. We tried just about all the cocktails on the menu all are perfect. The tacos so perfect was like a great movie you just wish they wouldn't end. The spicy fries with a spicy ketchup very nice and crispy. Sliders on a nice hot bun were nice. Six cocktails and three plats off food was only $79.00 dollars. I wish we had a place like this back home in Dallas

Visited July 2013

Wellington, New Zealand
“The famous koji tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

I love the vibe of this place, I used to come here often when I was working in LA. I love the mexican and asian fusion flavors. Blackjack quesadilla and tacos are amazing. I also like their beer selection.

• Visited January 2013
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“One of my favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

This bar/lounge is for sure one of LA’s hidden gems. The beer selection is decent, at any given time they around 30 different selections, with 4 things on tap. This is not why I come here though. I come here for the food, which is spectacular.
LA has a great food, and as of late has been known for its gourmet food truck scene. This is reflected at the Alabi room because they serve primarily what you would find at the Kogi BBQ truck, except their menu is more extensive and the food seems to be less greasy. At any given time they will also have some experimental food on the menu that you would not be able to find at the truck. I had a wet spicy pork burrito which is almost like a fusion between Korean BBQ and a breakfast burrito. I paired this with a Red ale and some Korean fries. The beer was ok, but the fries were some of the best I have ever had.

Also, on an irrelevant note, the music they play is mostly good local stuff, or popular stuff (like music you would hear on KROQ.

• Visited July 2013
Marina del Rey, California
“Unexpected treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

This place doesn't look like anything from the outside, so I was hugely surprised. I came here with a friend who had been before and I was not remotely disappointed. It was a few months ago but some nights I still crave the Kimchi quesadilla I had.

Can't wait to go back and have the quesadilla again and maybe try a few more menu options. Oh, and great, inventive drinks!

• Visited March 2013
Santa Clarita, California, United States
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Wow, nothing fancy here...just a dive bar with GREAT FOOD, limited menu but really, Really, REALLY good!

We had the tacos and chili fries and they were very flavorful and tasty. Dogfish Head Beer on tap, really friendly bartenders and inexpensive.

Don't go here if you're on weight-watchers or need to count calories or watch the cholesterol, you'll likely order more once you've tasted how great the food is (and cheap)!

I'll be going here again, and again!

• Visited October 2012