Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ramada Culver City(Culver City)
$152
Travelodge Culver City(Culver City)(Great Value!)
$190
  • Pool
$149
$125
Travelocity
The Culver Hotel(Culver City)
$289
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon Motel(Culver City)(Great Value!)
$105
King's Lodge Motel(Los Angeles)
$86
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsacross the streetwestfield mallspg pointsfox hills mallsanta monicagas stationbusiness centernice poolclose to the airportlos angelesbreakfast buffetfront desk clerkconvenient locationbar and restaurantclean hotella areamarina del rey
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2014

After reading the reviews, I was pleasantly surprised when I checked into the hotel. The room was spacious with a small refrigerator and there is a nice complimentary business office in the lobby area. When I asked, however, to extend my stay, the Manager was not able to accommodate my Starwood Preferred gold rate. We therefore had to rush a bit checking out, and I inadvertently left a long sleeve white Lululemon workout shirt drying over the towel bar in the bathroom. I was in the area two mornings later, and stopped into the hotel to pick up my shirt - and there was no record of it at all. We also left some very odd plastic spoons in the living room - which weren't valuable but aren't something the housekeeping service sees everyday. After a promising start, it was a disappointing, expensive and frustrating experience.,

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear Guest,
I would like to apologize that you did not have a pleasant experience at the Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside. My goal is to ensure that every guest has an enjoyable stay with us and I am very disappointed that we failed you on this occasion particularly not being able to find your lost item in the room. I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. To my knowledge the room was left vacant and dirty when you checked out of the room. When you came to the hotel, you spoke with Housekeeping Supervisor and brought to the person who cleaned it you informed that nothing was found in the room. Our Housekeeping Manager also informed our laundry ladies to look for it as well to see if it got mixed up with linens but unfortunately nothing was found. He did call and left you a message to let you know about the lost and found item and is still conducting an investigation. We do have a log which helps us track any lost and found items on a daily basis. Our hotel has strict policies on lost and found items being left in the room. We take it very seriously. Again , I am very sorry for the inconvenience.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This particular Four Points is located about 10 minutes from LAX, its situated beside the 405 San Diego Freeway.

There is, however, no concern with noise even with the highway beside, as it seems like they’ve done a good job in terms of sound isolation. The Westfield Culver City mall was directly across, which is convenient.

Due to Christmas, I was not offered a room upgrade as part of the SPG program. To be honest, it didn't really matter to me, as their rooms were rather large and clean. Plus, $116.10 a night during Christmas week was a steal, in my opinion. The washroom is, however, a bit small. The air-conditioning system smelled like urine for some reason when its set to "ON" instead of "AUTO".

I do admit though, this particular location was nothing special, I’d compare it with Best Western properties. It is slightly better than motels like Travelodge.

Breakfast was pretty nice as it seemed like each guest was offered a 50% off coupon upon check-in, and their buffet was priced $7.00 USD per person after the coupon. Food was decent, not the best, but not bad either. Considering the price I'm paying, I'm going to say it was definitely fair.

Room Tip: Hotel consists of 8 floors. The top floor is reserved for SPG guests only. Despite being beside the San Diego Fwy, there is no issue with traffic noise.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
I really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay went. Needless to say I am very sorry that we did not WOW you with the experience. Rest assured that a couple of the issues you mentioned that we can control will definitely be looked into and fixed. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

I stayed here for a week with my pet dog and one of my Canadian friends. Since it is very close to the LAX (like ten minute drive), it’s pretty convenient for me to pick up my friend from the airport. Booked a queen size room, it was very nice and clean.

There’s a Westfield mall right across the street, so you would have more dining options besides the hotel restaurants. There’re many parking spots available, but I wish the parking was free of charge.

Anyway, great value. The staff were friendly and polite.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
FPLAW, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback!! Guest satisfactio is our ultimate goal, and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us particularly our hotel and our location. We look forward to having you as a returned guest in the future.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Stayed here twice while filming a reality TV show, The Drama Queen on E!
Rooms are spacious and very clean. Cleaning staff is friendly and efficient. Front desk agents are friendly. The breakfast is amazing, loved having that every morning. Room service is great!!! Cn't find anything wrong with this hotel!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
Pleasant first impressions can make such a big difference in any circumstance and we are thrilled that our front desk and housekeeping staff were able to start your experience off on a happy note. At the Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside, we want to achieve the best possible experience with each and every guest. We are commited to delivering the highest level of service and hospitality. Thank you for sharing your appreciation and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We spent 4 nights at the Four points.
First really good thing, it is 10 minutes for LAX. They have plenty of car parks and really handy location just across the road from the Shopping Centre.
The rooms were immaculate clean and spacious. Unfortunately our travel agent "forgot" to mention during booking that we are 3 (2 adults and a child) however that was rectified at reception without fuss or extra charge. Thank you Brenda!!!
We thoroughly enjoyed the all the free extras, like the fresh brewed coffee during the all morning, the cold lemon water , and finally one place that understands travellers FREE internet.
The buffet breakfast was great we just couldn’t eat anymore.
Another great thing about the location of the Four points is that you are minutes away from the LA best beaches, Santa Monica, Venice, etc.
A good tip is to join the hotel chain as you arrive, it is free and then you are entitled to 25% discount in the hotel services (including meals...)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
It is always nice to hear when our guests have a pleasant and memorable experiences. Providing our guests with great rooms, staff who are friendly and polite are things that we proud of. We truly appreciate you recognizing those qualities. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back and we thank you for your review of the Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside.