“Be Very Hungry”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Culver Blvd
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have mixed views on this restaurant. We went here for my stepson's 15th birthday. It was a fun concept, so we thought he would enjoy it. He loves meat and there was plenty of it! I really enjoyed the side dishes at the food bar. My personal favorites were the creamed corn & creamed spinach. The boys liked the stews and cheeses. Service was lacking a bit from our waiter and hostess. We were just a few minutes late for our reservation and she made us wait at the door for a table to open up for quite a bit...which I can't understand because we saw at least 5 empty tables. I felt like we were getting punished for being 3 minutes late, and we called to let them know we were down the street. Our waiter didn't show up to check on us and we were waiting for him so we could order another round of drinks & give us a dessert menu. Other than that, the food and meat selection is really good, which is what will get me to go here again. I do recommend the filet mignon, garlic chicken and lamb chops were delicious!

Reviewed July 28, 2012

If you like meat, choose this restaurant. The service was good and atmosphere was very romantic. The salad bar was excellent.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Very good experience, I will recommend.

The meat is excelent and the service is very pleasant. The formula is all you can eat, so you don't have to care about going out starving. You will be content for sure.

Salad bar is OK, I didn't like the roastie vegies, that were cold, but rest of things were OK, including ham!

As I told hereup, meat was jummy and you can eat all you want. We didn't do well because you have to put the card on red where you are eating. If not you will be over served.

The price, 50$ per person is a bit high but worth. The problem is that I won't be able to repeat very often!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We went here for lunch and the service and food were outstanding. Since this was their lunch menu, they did not serve filet mignon, rib eye, prime rib or lamb, however, for the price, it was well worth it. This was our first visit to this restaurant and of a brazilian bbq. My wife loved the salad bar and rated it amongst the best. She had to hold back since the meat selections would be arriving. All of the meat selections were excellent, however some of the meats were over seasoned. We had end cuts on many of the servings and next time we will request an inner cut. We liked the decor of the restaurant, which was clean and open. The service was top notch, very attentive to all of our needs. We ate WAY to much, but still had some room left for their tasty coconut sorbet. We will be returning soon, for dinner this time to sample more of the delicious food here.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

If you are a meat eater, this is the place for you. Food was good, but could have been seasoned better. Where was the dessert? Service was good. Place is small. We were a large party. Bathrooms are shared with the resturant next door which was a surprise if you exit through the wrong door.

I'd go again, but have eaten at better brazillian meat places.