“Quick lunch, mixed review”
Review of Lunch

Ranked #194 of 318 Restaurants in Culver City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: LUNCH features amazing sandwiches, fresh salad,s homemade soups and desserts, as well as the ability to create your own personalized sandwich or salad from more than 30 fresh meats and veggies. LUNCH Nights expands the menu to include a variety of entrees and an extensive wine and craft beer menu. With live music and other events, such as wine and beer tastings, LUNCH is the place to be!
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I took a client here for a quick lunch. My hot vegetarian sandwich with eggplant, fresh mozzarella, arugula, and pesto looked great, but for some reason, it was completely tasteless. I rarely salt my food, but did on this sandwich and it was still blah. However, I had a side of apple cider slaw that was amazing. My client had the turkey and brie sandwich that looked delicious, and he enjoyed it. He loves mac and cheese and ordered it as a side. After one bite he said it was way too rich and left the rest untouched. Perhaps we ordered the wrong things, but I don't think I'll give it another try.

There are newer reviews for Lunch

Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

I really like.this place. Good sandwiches and cookies. But it never seems to be.open when I want to eat there, so I've pretty much forgotten about as a restaurant choice for.dt cc.

1  Thank beman25
Reviewed January 7, 2012

The sandwich and salads are okay but not enough for me to spend the $$ repeatedly. The real find here is the tomato soup!