“nice littl”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver Ice Rink
More attraction details
Owner description: For ice-skating aficionados, this rink has public skating sessions, private lessons, ice-dancing, hockey games and much more.
Reviewed June 25, 2007

I'm not gonna lie to you, this place is pretty old and not that pretty. But it's very nice as in they have a place for you to rent ur skates and a little snack place to drink a nice cup of cocoa.

I"m actually a local in the area so I grew up with this place. THose people looking for a nice skating area might not like this but it's definately the nearest one in the culver city area.

THere's benches for those who don't want to skate and if you don't know how to skate, i believe there are classes you can take. Well i guess if you just want to skate, you can come here but if you want to go to a nice modern place than you might wanna try some where else. personally i like the old fashioness of it.

A TripAdvisor Member
LA, CA
Reviewed March 1, 2003

I went to this Ice Rink a couple of weeks ago. It was the first one I'd ever been to, so I can't really compare it to other ice rinks. They had a warm-up room and a small place to eat. Birthday rooms were upstairs (which I thought was not a good idea since the kids will want to eat and skate again, they'll have to keep going back and forth up the stairs). I don't know how it is at other rinks, but for the first half of time, they only had one person on the ice to help people when they fell. But the staff was great, they were really nice and I had lots of fun.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member