“delicious food, eco conscious attitude. Great dinner at the bar with my husband, nice service, interesting options.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Akasha Restaurant & Bakery

Akasha Restaurant & Bakery
Reserve with OpenTable
Akasha Restaurant & Bakery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 305 Restaurants in Culver City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Watseka
Transit: Close to several bus lines on Culver Blvd.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2008

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I expected it to be better. It's a nice atmosphere, wine list is pretty good, food is better than average but could...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2008

I expected it to be better. It's a nice atmosphere, wine list is pretty good, food is better than average but could use some more somethin somethin. What is the best test of a restaurant? It's chicken! That's what I had and it tasted like my chicken....bland. Not blown away but being a new restaurant, I'll go again and hope.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I hear they have organic...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2008

I hear they have organic beer along with some other great organic treats. When we finally went it was sooooo worth it. Had the Scallops with Black Risotto and this delicious Edemame Puree. Don't forget to order a side of their mac.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“organic, fresh, fair-trade and yummy. i had the red quinoa with edamame and lemongrass chicken topped with baby...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2008

organic, fresh, fair-trade and yummy. i had the red quinoa with edamame and lemongrass chicken topped with baby carrots and kale. the staff was great in improvising a table for us so that we did not have to wait. the coffee was awesome too.

culver city
“disappointing in a number of ways”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2008

I've eaten here twice now. Most disappointing is the food itself -- rather flavorless, certainly nothing special, and hardly any of it. Portions are very small, but expensive. It's hard to feel good about the money you've spent. Had a nice glass of wine, though, and good break with a tiny dot of butter served with it. Chairs were very uncomfortable (no lower back support). Looks like a fun place for the younger set, but difficult to sit and talk in because it is very noisy and acoustics are not good. Looks nice, though. I doubt I will return.