“Authentic Mexican Food”

La Cocina de Tony
Ranked #3 of 19 Restaurants in Crestline
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We eat there once a week. La Cocina de Tony is a family run restaurant serving authentic Mexican food. The menu is extensive with something for everyone. I like the albondigas soup and chili Colorado. My wife usually orders the chili rellano.

1  Thank mtnwoofer

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Very good albondigas soup on a cold evening. Carnitas was good, but too much cilantro, like they were hiding the how little the portion of carnitas is.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

Me & my girlfriend went here for lunch & the food was amazing. French toast & breakfast burrito plus there salsa & chips are very addicting. Service was great & food was fresh off the fire. Anybody in the area should try this place out.

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

We ate here because it was next door to where we were staying. I am not a huge fan of Mexican food and don't like onions and peppers added to everything just because. This place is smallish and right across from a community park. I had a delicious quesadilla with chicken breast which was just that. Flavorful chicken breast cut up and added to a large quesadilla on a flour tortilla. The cheese was creamy and I thoroughly enjoyed my meal. My husband commented that the pre-dinner salsa was awesome. He had the trio fajitas and really enjoyed them. He stated the sizzling fajita plate was very tasty without being too salty. He commented that it tasted like home cooking. The service was ok. We enjoyed our meal and will return.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Maybe we're spoiled, but the Mexican food here is sub par. The enchiladas were greasy and the taco salad was made with boiled frijoles rather than refried beans.