“food”

Mandarin Garden
Ranked #12 of 20 Restaurants in Crestline
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The food was very good. Service quick. Try the Wonton soup for two!!! We had dinner there two nights in a row because my granddaughter and I love Chinese food!!!!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I hate to write a bad review about any locally-owned business in the mountain communities as I know how difficult it is for any of them to stay open. However, I simply cannot recommend that anybody try Mandarin Garden. Before I get to why, in their defense I will say that the food was served hot, the ingredients were fresh (minus the shrimp), the service was friendly, and I found the dining area to be clean and far more acceptable than previous reviewers found it to be. The problem is that every dish I tried was painfully bland. Even the dishes listed on the menu as being spicy had no heat in them -- and I mean absolutely none. I have been to Chinese "express" places that had more pizazz than Mandarin Garden. Especially when combined with the cost where four fairly standard menu items (including the absolutely tasteless BBQ pork fried rice) cost over $40, I will never again make the mistake of wasting my money here. Honestly, a canned Chinese dinner from Goodwin's Supermarket would be more interesting to eat.

4  Thank KoHoSo
Reviewed October 29, 2012

didnt like anything about it bad food, mdiocre service, place looked kinda unclean.and so I never went back Dumplings were ok but thats about it

4  Thank Peter G
Reviewed July 19, 2012

All the dishes we had were good bot don't expect authentic like you can get in Monterrey Park or the south bay. Still the food is good and I keep returning.

1  Thank JimDodgen
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Suprisingly Good food , plain looking but that's expected in this area.

1  Thank John H