“Fun food stop for hungry travelers!”
Review of Billy Bear's Restaurant - CLOSED

Billy Bear's Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 28, 2015

Friendly, cozy and renamed/remodeled Crestline Cafe. Super breakfast with more than ample food cooked perfectly as ordered. We had made the ride up from the OC and were happy to find this place that was everything we'd hoped it would be. Bathrooms were clean too. Close to the Oak Tree general store with delightful goodies.

Reviewed July 24, 2015

It is now Crestline Cafe. It is excellent. see my other review. Billy Bears was old and Tried. Crestline Cafe has new décor and food is FABOULOUS. They used to be up the hill in Top Town. So glad they moved near Lake Gregory location.

Reviewed July 8, 2015

The food and service was average. I would of like if they asked to see my room key so we could have gotten a 10% discount on our bill as a good faith move.

Reviewed June 3, 2015

This was a good family restaurant. However it is NO LONGER IN BUISNESS. This might seem like bad news, if you have ever been through town and eaten there. However, GREAT NEWS....... It has new Owners that had a smaller restaurant in the upper end of town. Making room for their Enormously Large Following.... Their Food is Fantastic, Service Quick, Well Priced, they have the locals loyal patronage... It reminds me of the famous photo of the Cafe, where James Dean used to eat .' The Boulevard Cafe. " If you have not tried it yet, you should. You will not be disappointed. Tell them , I said so. Scenic I rate CRESTLINE CAFE ***** FIVE STARS *****

Reviewed May 19, 2015

Billy Bear's is closed and no longer in business. The Crestline Café is remodeling the facility and will moved there soon. This will be a big improvement and give the Crestline Café a much bigger restaurant.