“Average place, average food”
Review of Billy Bear's Restaurant - CLOSED

Billy Bear's Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The server was friendly, but the decorations were a bit dated and weird (setup for halloween). The food was OK, but came out too fast. I had a hard time believing the hamburger was made fresh, as it was to our table less than 10 minutes after ordering and was cooked well-done. I would go back here in a pinch, but would look elsewhere first.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My fiancee and I took some friends to breakfast the day after our wedding. We had a fun time here. The teddy bear environment was cute. The waitress we had was a little clumsy, but she took a breakfast meal off the bill as way of apology. They were also very pleasant people who served us quickly and didn't rush us out of the restaurant when we were done with our meal. The cinnamon roles here are great by the way.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is what I call a Diner!
what a place...they could even make ham and eggs taste like a gourmet plate!
Desserts were just fabulous, service was friendly and fast, and I swear that their food was just coming from heaven.
what a treat!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Ick! If you are an "outsider" and not a local, the wait staff completely let you know you are NOT welcome. The coffee cups were dingy and chipped and the food was tasteless, except for the grease.

1  Thank LivetoTravel1066
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Subpar food with a slight attitude from the server. I used to frequent there about once every other month or so but each time when I took my own coffee cup with me (it keeps my coffee warmer longer), the waitress was resistant to filling it up.

The food was average or less so if I can't at least get my coffee served the way I want it, I'll take my money elsewhere.

2  Thank Garold1