“Don't bother!”
Review of Billy Bear's Restaurant - CLOSED

Billy Bear's Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Ick! If you are an "outsider" and not a local, the wait staff completely let you know you are NOT welcome. The coffee cups were dingy and chipped and the food was tasteless, except for the grease.

1  Thank LivetoTravel1066

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Subpar food with a slight attitude from the server. I used to frequent there about once every other month or so but each time when I took my own coffee cup with me (it keeps my coffee warmer longer), the waitress was resistant to filling it up.

The food was average or less so if I can't at least get my coffee served the way I want it, I'll take my money elsewhere.

2  Thank Garold1
Reviewed March 7, 2012

This is the go-to restaurant in town that's family-friendly with homestyle cooking. Good place for breakfast and conveniently located in the heart of downtown Crestline. (The service isn't always real friendly, though). Generous portions for the money.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Looking for bland food with no taste? You would do better buying frozen food or entrees from Jensens and microwaving them at home.

This place is dirty and the service is very bad.

1  Thank Aristacah
Reviewed September 5, 2011

We were in town for 2 days & went to Billy Bear's for breakfast both days. The food was great & they are EXTREMELY generous with the portions. They were very quick with our drink/food orders and our meals were delivered to the table hot & fresh. The wait staff was great & would come around to ask if everything was OK, unlike my experience at Toni's Mexican Restaurant up the road. I would definately go there again when in Crestline and recommend it to anyone wanting a good, filling breakfast. You won't leave hungry, that's for sure!

1  Thank chinojeano