“Killer breakfast”
Review of Crestline Cafe

Crestline Cafe
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Crestline
Cuisines: American
Description: Dine-in or take-out casual breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Description: Dine-in or take-out casual breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Wnderful atmosphere and killer food! Great chili and amazing french toast..i always eat lunch food and everything on lunch and breakfast menu for my husband was available..thanx!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I can't really critique the lunch since we had breakfast. I ordered the Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs and paid the extra $1.50 for the biscuits and gravy but I am always hesitant when I order biscuits & gravy anywhere. A good sausage gravy is very difficult to make not to mention an excellent sausage gravy but the chefs at Crestline Cafe have hit the nail straight on with their sausage gravy. Each bite contains plenty of the porky goodness. The biscuits were light and fluffy, perfect for my taste. My husband had some kind of potato skillet thing which was OK made better once he poured some gravy over it which came with his food. Bottom line their gravy makes everything taste great.

Seating is VERY limited so expect a wait during peak hours. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

We had the Belgium waffles, eggs,and bacon. Definitely is a locals favorite. Great service, down home cooking.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I think it's Paula's Crestline Cafe now. I believe this part of Crestline is called Cedar Pines. The place is small and homey. We had breakfast there, the food was good. The biscuits and gravy taste fresh and very yummy! Their chile verde omelet is DELICIOUS! We would definitely return. The little surrounding town has a few antique shops, a thrift shop and some shabby chic stores that weren't open when we went so next time I'd go there for lunch and walk around. It's a quiet place and I enjoyed the town and the food.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We went here for breakfast, I have to say the biscuits and gravy were the best we have ever had! The omelets are enough to fill you up and take some home. The staff really made the place great, so sweet. The waitress even offered to hold my baby so I could eat. We cant wait to come back!