“Beautiful People and Beautiful Inn”

The North Shore Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Crestline
Reviewed November 19, 2010

Nancy was great and room was perfect. Fireplace and view was wonderful.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed November 17, 2010

We booked the suite and found it had a little bit of everything to make us feel at home. The living room/kitchen area has a vaulted ceiling which gives an airy quality. The bed is very comfortable, warm and lends itself to a good night's sleep. While the location is right on the main street, you can't hear the traffic. We were delighted with the large flat screen in the bedroom, as well.
Loved the view, too, of the lake. There is a great deal of privacy on the balcony. You can see out, but no one can see in!
Our thanks to Nancy and Terry who made us feel like family. We enjoyed our stay very much.

Reviewed November 16, 2010

My room @ the North Shore Inn was very well maintained & clean. The towel arrangements were so pretty, the bedding just lovely - I would buy the exact same set if I saw it for sale. Just a great place to kick back and relax. A very comfortable and great-looking environment to be in with a nice view of the mountains, the pines & the lake. There was only one drawback, and that was the traffic noise from the street but that dies down in the evening. And not something that can be altered, so it was pretty easy to ignore. There are several restaurants nearby and the lake is just across the street. Friendly hosts, great parking, and my room had several amenities - the fireplace, a flat-screen TV w/ DVD player, refrig, microwave & coffeemaker w/ coffee, tea & firelogs provided daily.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 8, 2010

We had a wonderful time! Nancy made us feel very welcome and her personal pride in the inn was evident throughout. Thank you for making our trip so memorable.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

My parents decided for a little break to take in some of the changing autumn leaves. I'm still small, so they weren't sure how I'd do if I was left at home by myself. They found a place that would let me tag along, and I'm glad they did! The room was quiet and clean. I hardly heard any noise, and my parents didn't freak out and have to wipe anything down once they checked in. The room was a little bit small, but they said they couldn't complain much since they made their plans at the very last minute, and it was one of only two pet friendly rooms. It also had a private patio, which I stared at ALL NIGHT, but they wouldn't let me out on it because they forgot to bring my leash (humans are forgetful sometimes). The bed was really comfy: I know this because I slept on it when they went out to dinner! They weren't gone very long for dinner, so I don't imagine they had to drive very far. They ate "tie" food, which they said was really good, but I don't understand how eating a neck tie could satisfy your appetite??? Oh well, humans are weird.

Reviewed October 27, 2010

Not the usual. The North Shore Inn was as cozy as home. Not many places we've stayed had fireplaces in the room. The staff is very friendly and "Daisy" the dog was friendly too. Pepi our dog enjoyed staying there as much as we did. We are looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2010

The North Shore Inn is great! The location is right on Lake Gregory and is very scenic and picturesque. The rooms were very clean and we had a room with a kitchen, which was very well equipped with pots, pans, dishes, silverware, and even coffee and tea.

The bed in the bdroom was wonderful and comfortable. The futon couch bed in the living room was not as comfortable for an adult, but would work out great for kids.

The room we stayed in (room 9) had a big balcony with tables and chairs and a great view of the lake. The balcony even had beautiful live flower baskets hanging off the railing...very pretty and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestline
Saddleback Inn
Cozy Hollow Lodge
#3 of 19 in Big Bear Region
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
The Lodge at Big Bear Lake, a Holiday Inn Resort

Been to The North Shore Inn? Share your experiences!