The North Shore Inn
Sleepy Hollow Cabins and Hotel(Crestline)(Great Value!)
$194
$208
$189
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

Lake Arrowhead Chalets(Lake Arrowhead)(Great Value!)
$255
Saddleback Inn(Lake Arrowhead)(Great Value!)
$142
$139
Hotels.com
$62
$89
RodewayInn
$154
Downtown Motel 7(San Bernardino)
$79
Econo Lodge(San Bernardino)
$99
Economy Inn(San Bernardino)
All reviewslake gregoryrest and relaxationtwin peaksbig beargreat view of the lakeorange countydvd playerromantic getawaybeautiful roomwonderful staycoffee potwithin walking distancebed was comfortablefireplacebalconyarrowheadsupermarket
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The three of us stayed very comfortably in one of the larger rooms with a fireplace. A beautiful view of Lake George off our balcony. Nancy and the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Walking distance to grocery store and restaurants. We had a wonderful visit and will be seeing you in December! Thank you.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Rosemary772
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and I just had time for a quick get-away and I found The North Shore Inn on-line.
Couldn't have been luckier! A great little place, quiet and close to everyhing and the people were absolutely wonderful, never been treated so well anywhere!
Will keep them on the top of my "A" list.
Thanks Nancy and staff

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David V
Reviewed September 6, 2012

So glad I ready about this little jewel Trip Advisor. Very romantic spot for our 48th anniversary getaway. Great location and extremely comfortable. The bed was even more comfortable than the $200 room we stayed at near LAX. I appreciated the friendliness of the staff including their wonderful dog who bid us good-bye. Loved being able to simply walk across the street and walk all the way around beautiful, tranquil Lake Gregory - especially early in the morning to catch the sunrise and nature coming to life. We'll definitely stay again if we are up that way. I've already suggested the suite to our adult kids for their families.

Cindy from Florida

Room Tip: Their descriptions of the rooms on their web site are right on. We chose # 10 for the sunset view from balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FLnative47
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I recommend North Shore Inn to anyone who appreciates nature and comfort at it's best! My wife and my 2 year old son enjoyed lake Gregory which was walking distance from our hotel. Our room was neat, clean and always stocked with good coffee and tea. Nancy was extremely helpful in familiarizing me to the area. During my stay I swam, rock climbed, zip lined, paddle boated, walked trails, shopped, relaxed and ate like a king at friendly diners. Couldn't ask for more!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Rysny
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Nancy & Terry where great hosts. Told my wife and I what we can do on our first visit to Crestline. North Shore Inn is in a great location across from the lake. We had a real good time exploring the small town. We will visit again with the kids.

• Stayed: August 2012