“Stay for Northwestern Preparatory first day”

The North Shore Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Crestline
Sebastian, Florida
“Stay for Northwestern Preparatory first day”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The three of us stayed very comfortably in one of the larger rooms with a fireplace. A beautiful view of Lake George off our balcony. Nancy and the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Walking distance to grocery store and restaurants. We had a wonderful visit and will be seeing you in December! Thank you.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Rosemary772

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
San Marcos, California
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and I just had time for a quick get-away and I found The North Shore Inn on-line.
Couldn't have been luckier! A great little place, quiet and close to everyhing and the people were absolutely wonderful, never been treated so well anywhere!
Will keep them on the top of my "A" list.
Thanks Nancy and staff

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank David V
Maitland, Florida, United States
Reviewed September 6, 2012

So glad I ready about this little jewel Trip Advisor. Very romantic spot for our 48th anniversary getaway. Great location and extremely comfortable. The bed was even more comfortable than the $200 room we stayed at near LAX. I appreciated the friendliness of the staff including their wonderful dog who bid us good-bye. Loved being able to simply walk across the street and walk all the way around beautiful, tranquil Lake Gregory - especially early in the morning to catch the sunrise and nature coming to life. We'll definitely stay again if we are up that way. I've already suggested the suite to our adult kids for their families.

Cindy from Florida

Room Tip: Their descriptions of the rooms on their web site are right on. We chose # 10 for the sunset view f...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank FLnative47
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I recommend North Shore Inn to anyone who appreciates nature and comfort at it's best! My wife and my 2 year old son enjoyed lake Gregory which was walking distance from our hotel. Our room was neat, clean and always stocked with good coffee and tea. Nancy was extremely helpful in familiarizing me to the area. During my stay I swam, rock climbed, zip lined, paddle boated, walked trails, shopped, relaxed and ate like a king at friendly diners. Couldn't ask for more!

2 Thank Rysny
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Nancy & Terry where great hosts. Told my wife and I what we can do on our first visit to Crestline. North Shore Inn is in a great location across from the lake. We had a real good time exploring the small town. We will visit again with the kids.

2 Thank cabral21
Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My girlfriend and I needed a little time together, and we wanted to get out of LA for a few days for cheap. We literally just went on google maps and started looking for random places and we found Lake Gregory. We decided to visit there and started looking for a place to stay. All the reviews for North Shore Inn were great, It is just steps from the lake, and the rooms are very affordable. When we first arrived, Nancy greeted us at the front desk with a smile, and was charming and helpful from the get go. Obviously we were there for a romantic getaway, so Nancy upgraded us from our queen bed room next to a room with 4 kids to a King bed room with a fireplace and a lake view FREE OF CHARGE. The bed was, and I'm not exaggerating, the most comfortable bed I've ever been in. Nancy made sure we were accommodated at every turn. Also, there is a dog that lives at the Inn who is ADORABLE. Just adds to the charm of the whole place. Will ABSOLUTELY be going back to the North Shore Inn. THANKS NANCY!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Jordan B
Los Alamitos
Reviewed August 22, 2012

What a wonderful experience. My first fishing trip to Lake Gregory was over 40 years ago. This was my first chance to share with my young son, the magic of the area. Evidently my wife made note of this during the reservation process. When we arrived, the desk staffer engaged my son with some fishing tips, presented him with a new tacklebox for his future trips, and provided me with a gift certificate for dinner that nite at Toni's. You cant get this level of attention at a 5 star resort! He is working me to come back up for the trout derby next month. Thank you guys for extending this gem of a trip to my many memories, and starting off with a bang Justin's own.. Best, Nick

2 Thank TisNickHB
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestline
Saddleback Inn
Pine Knot Guest Ranch
#1 of 7 in Big Bear Lake
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, Autograph Collection
Sleepy Hollow Cabins and Hotel

Been to The North Shore Inn? Share your experiences!