“Best ever!”

Clearman's North Woods Inn
Ranked #2 of 159 Restaurants in Covina
Reviewed August 4, 2012

The food was great! Love their salads and cheese bread! Consider splittling an entree', if you aren't a big eater.

2  Thank CAbred

Reviewed August 4, 2012

The steaks, (and hot dogs for the kids) are excellent
I love peanuts
They make an old-fashioned Daquiri right (no strawberrys or bananas)
I go when I am craving the salads and cheesebread -
Nowhere else compares!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I get to eat here at least once a year. On a regular basis it's always a fillet mignon. The lobster this time was a LITTLE chewy, but the flavor made up for this minor flaw. I made the mistake (again) of pigging out on the salad and bread so I had to take some of my meal home (oh darn) and had another great meal the next day. It is a little too expensive for what you get but it IS always great food.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

It has great food and great ombiance but pricey, we took our whole family for our daughters birthday and a Christmas celebration.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

We picked up the Yummy giant potatoes and salads to go for dinner and it was quite filling.