“GREAT FOOD, GREAT PRICE, CLEAN, ATTENTION TO DETAILS”
Review of Home Town Buffet

Home Town Buffet
Ranked #54 of 158 Restaurants in Covina
Covina, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT FOOD, GREAT PRICE, CLEAN, ATTENTION TO DETAILS”
Reviewed February 3, 2012

In my travels I have been to a lot of restaurants and buffets, some bad and some pretty good. This one is definitely in my top 10 based on quality of food, price which isn't my top criteria, it's always clean, they keep a very close eye on the food trays to make sure they are the right temperature, that they are clean, and that they have a pleasant appearance. And the eating area is well organized to provide a good atmosphere for eating and conversing with friends. I would highly recommend Hometown Buffet in Covina. If you didn't like it in the past, you should try it again now that it's under new management..

• Visited January 2012

california
“Stopped going there.”
Reviewed October 3, 2011

Food quality is not good at all, got sick the last two times that I ate there. I really avoid this place.

• Visited November 2010
“This place is delicious!!!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2011

I have been to many hometown buffets in my day.. This one is amazing!!! There is a new guy running the place and it has really turned around.. If in the area def. Check this place out if u are the buffet type.. Great food and the place is clean :-)

Covina, California
“Has really declined”
Reviewed May 26, 2008

This place has really gone downhill over the past few years. There's a reason why I don't eat here anymore and I live right behind it!
The food has become mediocre, the variety is not great, and it's obvious that they are cheaping out on ingredients these days.
There is virtually no fresh fruit available, and in a buffet, there ought to be.
It's okay if you in a pinch and really hungry, but I'd have to be pretty darn desperate to eat here.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“its ok, but I'd rather go to a buffet that has better tasting food.”
Reviewed April 7, 2008

its ok, but I'd rather go to a buffet that has better tasting food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook