“Surprising very very good”
Review of IHOP

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #38 of 168 Restaurants in Covina
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Our family chose this restaurant and honestly I haven't eaten in one since I was a little kid and ordered chocolate chip pancakes. I didn't have very high expectations and I was very wrong. We met for breakfast, had an amazing server who took very good care of us, very good attention to detail. My husband had one of their combo meals, I had an omelet and enjoyed every bite. The rest of the family was very pleased too. Thank you.

1  Thank CLARKBARTWO

Reviewed August 11, 2012

IHOP is mostly known for their specialty breakfasts; many of them seem more like desserts, but their standard breakfasts are quite good. What's more surprising is their dinner offerings, which while not gourmet, are good, especially given their reasonable prices. If you're a coffee drinker, you'll appreciate that they give you your own carafe of coffee.

1  Thank HardBop

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!