“Best Mexican food in southern California.. I recommend”

Fonda Don Chon Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 157 Restaurants in Covina
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
rialto,ca
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Mexican food in southern California.. I recommend”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

I drive from Rialto to Fonda Don chon at least twice a month with the family... one of the most delicious authentic Mexican food in southern California

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank elshorty

Pasadena, California
“Great flavors”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This restaurant serves very authentic Mexican flavors with a huge variety of dishes. The salsa they put to start with chips is so delicious and their molcajete is very rich with nopales in it.
Service is very good and the waiting time over the weekend rush hours is not that bad.
It's a very good option to stop by in that area.

• Visited October 2013
Murrieta, California
“Our new favorite restaurant!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had heard about this place from my cousin and her husband. They said it was a small place with great Mexican food and great prices. I couldn't agree more. When we first got there we weren't sure about this place mainly because it's kind of small and it's located in an older strip mall. But don't let that fool you. The food here is not only delicious but they give very hearty portions and everything on the menu is extremely reasonably priced. We are now regulars at this place and will continue to be. We have been suggesting this place to all our family and friends. This place is a great find!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dina R
San Diego, California
“Awesome authentic Mexican food!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

The hot freshly made tortillas are a reason to go there just by themselves, but ALL the food is delicious! I especially love their brunch buffet. It has a wonderful selection of traditional dishes, and a good fruit & salad bar as well. And every time I've gone one of the desserts available has been delectable tres leches cake. Que rico!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Juliet W
West Covina, California
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This restaurant is one of my favorite. I have never been disappointment in their food. They are usually pretty busy. The only disappointment here is their service.

Visited June 2013

Been to Fonda Don Chon Restaurant? Share your experiences!